Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Moving Beans

Most amazing app for Shopify. Full stop. And a great customer support too! Our business operates across 3 different countries and we found it super easy to migrate campaigns/flows/templates, etc. Well done, Klaviyo. Wish we had discovered you 2 years earlier! Mike D. (Co-founder Moving Beans)

Copper Bottom Swim

Klaviyo has proved to be a phenomenal platform for our email marketing program. The UX exceeds other providers we have tried, the reporting is excellent, and the customer service is prompt. For e-comm businesses focused on conversions, Klaviyo is really top notch in the ESP industry.

Aldha

We used to use other email marketing apps but Klaviyo is the best we found so far. Even though the pricing is a little steep, it's great support team and automation, tracking and smart sending functions definitely make up for it.

Another Mother Fermentorium

Luke was great with walking me through being a new customer. im relieved my first customer service experience was great!

WISTYLE

Génial ! Jusqu'ici je trouve la solution très intuitive, simple à prendre en main! Un grand merci Klaviyo!

Kollectionz

i currently use the app on free mode, it has everything i could possibly need. I send automated campaigns.

Shop DaniDee Collections

Klaviyo is a great app to use for business. It helps target the customers that will purchase more than once, helps gain reviews for your business, and helps with putting promotional pieces together. Great investment!

trayelingto

This email is fully automated: Welcome email, abandon cart...etc. I am also using it to send out scheduled emails on new products launch

Elisamama

I just sent my first campaign email out and so far so good! This app seems to have all the functions a business would need for email marketing. I recommend it!

Smart Meals 💚

Klaviyo has made it super easy for us to send out well designed order confirmations and updates at first and then build out campaigns and segmented post-purchase flows. Designing emails has been as easy as it should be (shouldn't be too easy) and we have not needed any additional onboarding or much support. When we did need support, the team at Klaviyo has been extremely quick and helpful.