Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

RAEMERCH

i use this app for the first time, but i think the interface is great and easy to use and i love it.

Shop Jackie M Cooper

It works! this is amazing, love it!

would recommend for any beginner.

It works! this is amazing, love it! would recommend for any beginner. You should give it a try

Tricky Fingers Magic Emporium

I switched from MailChimp to Klaviyo. It's got a ton of amazing customization options and different ways to engage your audience and keep them engaged for the long term.

Their support has been fantastic. I haven't needed much, for when I did need clarification on a few things, they were prompt to respond and provided all the details I needed to move forward. Highly recommend.

Finechk

This is topnotch. I tweaked numerous features that come with it; features such as adding products from catalogs. I'm glad I subscribed to Klaviyo.

My Moon Luna

This app is awesome! It combines so many other apps into one, while still being consumer friendly. Will definitely be recommending this to everyone.

Essencia.co USA

A MUST-HAVE app for anybody serious about e-commerce and making full use of e-mail marketing. Started with Mailchimp, just moved to this as our store grew and we're very happy.

Water Filters To Go

This helps me get messages out to my customer rather easily. I like the tracking feature a lot and it integrates with Google which is helpful.

Laos

This is honestly the best email marketing app I've looked at. It made the whole process really easy, and the time it took to review my email campaign was not long at all, within an hour instead of a day! I highly recommend!

BodyVista

Brilliant email marketing platform, would definitely say it is the best I have used, so easy to navigate and really great features.

HighZer0 Electronics

By far my favorite marketing app. The free plan offers a lot for new businesses and the pricing is very fair and scales with size. https://highzer0electronics.com/