Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Best-CBD-online.com

I just sent my first campaign. Really easy and compared to similar apps really nice interface and newsletter builder. thumbs up! :)

Newverest

I liked the app. It's a little more expensive than MailChimp, but it gives you much better control about your emails. If you not familiar with advanced email marketing you shouldn't use it. But if you want to be an email marketing guru and make from your subscribers a lof of $$$ Klaviyo the way you go!

LivingEngine

We love this app! It works great and does everything we need regarding email marketing! Highly recommended!

Splashy McFun

User friendly, no tricks. It is allowing us to reach more potential customers and to organize and plan the emails in a constructive way.

Natural Supply Co

Loving the help getting this off the ground, and the functionality is incredible! So excited to see the results we can get.

Aloonaroon

I've found this app so simple to use. It provides me with the details I need to send out a campaigns successfully & set out email flow segmentation so I can send out different emails for particular groups of subscribers, e.g. new subscribers, VIP subscribers, people who have purchased within a certain time frame etc. I've found it much more effective to use than mailchimp & once my email list grows, will quite happily pay for the upgrade.

Old Machine Garage

It is perfect to do all my email marketing campaigns, the employment for abandoned cars, newsletters and I'm great, I recommend it is very easy to use.

Wheel of Spirit

I used this app now for almost 2 years and i'm happy with that. It safes me a lot time to create a campaign!

Mommies Best Mall

So far so good, I am happy with it and I like the templates, just sent my first email out, but wish the free plan was a bit more subscribers...Don't think I will be able to try it out for long before I need to change plan.

Le Creatif Linen

So far, so good. Very easy to use. I like what you get for the incredible price point. This is so much smoother than my other CRM.