Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

LiberTea Co.

Just started using Klaviyo and so far it's been a smooth experience. Klaviyo provides guides to explain the process of sending emails but, for the inpatient, it is relatively easy to figure out. Looking forward to learning more!

Mozils

Setting up a Klaviyo campaign is so easy. It makes it quick. Love the intuitiveness with the segments. The templates are so attractive.

Sweet Deal Spot

I really love the easy format of Klaviyo. It makes it quick and easy to set up a campaign or flow with a checklist to make sure every important detail is included.
Love the intuitiveness with the segments, so easy to set up also.
The email templates are great, really sparks new ideas to add to my style.
I can't think of anything that would need improvement. Great App, Very Powerful!

Rob Ryan

Wonderfully easy, intuitive and effective. The other ESPs like the chimp should be like this. Good work, Klaviyo.

Best-CBD-online.com

I just sent my first campaign. Really easy and compared to similar apps really nice interface and newsletter builder. thumbs up! :)

Newverest

I liked the app. It's a little more expensive than MailChimp, but it gives you much better control about your emails. If you not familiar with advanced email marketing you shouldn't use it. But if you want to be an email marketing guru and make from your subscribers a lof of $$$ Klaviyo the way you go!

LivingEngine

We love this app! It works great and does everything we need regarding email marketing! Highly recommended!

Splashy McFun

User friendly, no tricks. It is allowing us to reach more potential customers and to organize and plan the emails in a constructive way.

Natural Supply Co

Loving the help getting this off the ground, and the functionality is incredible! So excited to see the results we can get.

Aloonaroon

I've found this app so simple to use. It provides me with the details I need to send out a campaigns successfully & set out email flow segmentation so I can send out different emails for particular groups of subscribers, e.g. new subscribers, VIP subscribers, people who have purchased within a certain time frame etc. I've found it much more effective to use than mailchimp & once my email list grows, will quite happily pay for the upgrade.