Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Cherish HER

The BEST Hands DOWN!!! I love using Klaviyo. I am using it for all my sites. And I think everyone should to.

Wildish

This is a very clean, pretty easy to use, very full featured without being overwhelming, professional level app.

If you've got less than 250 subscribers and can use this for free then go for it.

If you've got a profitable store and you want to run effective, measurable, campaigns then yes, definitely try this.

If you're somewhere in between you may want to look elsewhere. It is expensive compared to some other options but we're finding the functionality and potential to get sales from customers well worth the cost.

Brew Lucky

I love the automation this offers! I can set up my email flows and campaigns and not worry about it! I like the dashboard so I can get a glimpse of what has happened since my last login.

ForTeens Boutique

This is an excellent app! Better than some of the email marketing systems I use for my non-Shopify business. This is great for retargeting and it is really easy to use! Very happy to use this for my business.

The Skull Place - Where you Can Find High Quality Skull Products

Klaviyo is the app to use for all your email marketing, straight forward and easy to use. It give you real data to see how well your campaign is doing.

MyKidsNuk

I use this app to assist with my email re-marketing campaigns. Better than most api's that claim the same benefits also comes with great drag and drop templates. You get up to 250 subscribers for free when you get above the allowed free account the benefit outweighs the cost. The support is also excellent and always responds promptly. One of the must have api for a e-commerce business. Klaviyo also integrates well with a lot of api's, the instructional videos are very well put together. Thank you to the team at Klaviyo, excellent product.

maboutiquekool

Très bon, intuitif, organisé et beaucoup de choix pour configurer ses campagnes, un indispensable pour une boutique.

My Cupcake Toppers

Great support from the team to get set up, and once done it is very easy to manage. It is easy to use and works well for my business.

Sugar Cola

Best free app for email marketing on Shopify. Easy to use and provide great tools. I highly recommend it for everyone.

Baby All Shop

It is easy to use and provide great tools. I have been using it for a while. It collects emails on my webpage with a form and I have all of them saved to access.