Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

3rfashionz

I have been using this app for a few days now and it's been a breeze I have just created my 1st email and it was so easy am really comfortable using this app it helps alot as I am just a starter. It is showing me the way.

Spazzuk.com

I tried several email marketing apps but this is by far the best. It has everything you need to create a great email marketing strategy.
It has integrations, template, stats and so on...

Nursewallart

This app is awesome and user friendly. I highly recommend it. I have been using it for past few months with no issues or concerns.

Brave & Bearded

We've been using Klaviyo for close to 1 years now on our website and are very happy with all the features included. Pretty easy to use, and great documentation and video. ROI through the roof!

Valinia

Super application, je recommande vivement. Les emails sont personnalisables à l'infini, leurs "délivrabilité" excellente.

Temples and Markets

Finally an email marketing platform that is intuitive, easy to use and helps to make my emails look professionally designed. Brings over your Shopify products and images so you don't have to even check product links before sending. This is going to save me hours. I used to dread sending emails through Mailchimp as it wasted hours. Now I'm looking forward to it! If you're still using Mailchimp don't! Klaviyo leaves Mailchimp looking a decade out of date.

Megn

I honestly didn't expect it to be this good. It's purpose built for ecommerce. I've used so many platforms for email marketing over my almost 10 years experience in ecommerce and not even Active Campaign can compare with the ecommerce tools in Klaviyo. They are so powerful and yet so easy to use. Definitely going to be using this for many months and possibly years to come.

CampsiteFlags

I love Klaviyo. It has such powerful tagging, segmenting and flow work. I can break down customer lists any way I want to try different marketing options. Campsiteflags.com keeps our customers informed using Klaviyo.

Cherish HER

The BEST Hands DOWN!!! I love using Klaviyo. I am using it for all my sites. And I think everyone should to.

Wildish

This is a very clean, pretty easy to use, very full featured without being overwhelming, professional level app.

If you've got less than 250 subscribers and can use this for free then go for it.

If you've got a profitable store and you want to run effective, measurable, campaigns then yes, definitely try this.

If you're somewhere in between you may want to look elsewhere. It is expensive compared to some other options but we're finding the functionality and potential to get sales from customers well worth the cost.