Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Monji Tea

I used this app to manage my automated emails and newsletter. What a game changer. It's so intuitive and user friendly. Huge fan.

The Good Life Boutique

We use Klaviyo for marketing to our online AND in-store customers. The integration is fantastic, it can pull in all the items from an abandoned cart with links back to the cart or the specific items. You can feature collections in your emails automatically, segment your customers based on their purchase (or even browsing) history. If you want to speak directly to the people who are shopping on your site, this is the way to do it.

Nyteez

This is a great platform, but not if you have Amazon and Ebay integrated with your Shopify account. We can't market to those customers so there should be a way to adjust sync setting to not import them into Klaviyo, but there isn't and when you get over 100 Ebay and Amazon orders a week, those useless profiles either take too much time to suppress or cost you a lot of money as Klaviyo charges you based on how many profiles get imported into your account.

Kyezir

I am not genius nor am I a business mogul but this app has turned me into a great business woman. I have learned so much, they have a lot of written instructions as well as videos if you want to do something and you don't know how to. You need this app if you want to progress in you business.

Woonliving

We used klaiviyo with a lot of op fun! Got great results but a staff member made another account which made our system really slow and we needed that one removed. But now we can't enter the platform aren't getting any support and no help. We want this fixed but getting support sucks! greeting team Woonliving

Shimmersix.com

I'm a small start-up and I'm using this to manage my email marketing. I really like that the free version has reasonable features for my small email list since I don't have the budget to upgrade to the paid version. I imagine the paid features will be even better once I grow to a point where it makes sense to upgrade.

janori

Pretty amazing tool. I takes a little to fully comprehend how much you can do with this. But if you're into email marketing I believe it doesn't get any more powerful or comfortable than this.
We use it for Abandoned cart mails, launch mail series, newsletter subscriber series, everything email basically.

BeFab Jewelry

I have been trying to add email marketing for a long time. Finally an app that makes it easy for beginners. I love it so far.

CocoWod

This app is very powerful to manage all issues related to email marketing. It is true you will need a learning curve, but in other apps it is the same. The Shopify integration is simple, therefore creating flows is easier. I am suprissed when some people say Customer Service doesn't work properly, because Klaviyo answers to me always on time resolving my doubts. I am very satisfy with Klaviyo. Recommended.

The Healing Heart

Great email service, very easy to use, and is one if not the best I believe for automation and flows however their customer service needs to be looked at. For a company of this size and the price there asking, live chat should be available to paying customers 24/7 to include customers outside the US. I hope someone from management can view this review and take it into consideration