Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Loopy Mango

I had high hopes but am very disappointed. I really hate Mailchimp and I needed something much better. When I first talked to Klaviyo (before I paid $400 fee) they were super nice, friendly and helpful. As soon as I paid my rep (Kaleigh) forgot to send me an invite to a conference call and didn't even schedule me in. I was sitting there like an idiot trying to get a hold of her because my entire schedule that day (a very busy day) revolved around that phone call. Finally she got on the phone and was rude and passive aggressive throughout that entire call and just tried to get rid of me because she double booked other calls. I almost canceled my subscription at that point. They gave me a different rep (Alex) who actually was quite amazing - so helpful, knowledgeable, super friendly, hard to believe both people work for the same company. So I made a mistake of not canceling my subscription. Today I was trying to create my first campaign and already ran into issues. I don't like to use the word ugly but I can't find anything else to describe their email templates. Just hideous. Even mailchimp was better. Very disappointing. I tried talking on their chat support (because even for $400 a month you don't get to talk to them on the phone) and Sammy - the person who was helping me was apparently from team Kaleigh - another passive aggressive jerk. I am going to speak to Omnisend today about switching because I have just had it with these guys. Which is too bad because I think they have a lot of good features (automation, segmentation, etc. etc.) and they have at least one competent product specialist (Alex) but in general UI is not that great and I don't see why I need to pay so much money just to have someone be so rude to me. I can get it for free.

Brave Edith

I have just launched my store and have been using this app for email. It has some great automated flows and templates. Customer support is also excellent - they respond promptly and explain how to solve issues well.

The Wellbeing Market

Have just created and sent my 1st email campaign using Klaviyo. Straight forward to use and prepare the email. No issues importing my customer list. very happy so far

futureshock55

Nice app!Easy to use for beginners.With many cool features.Have a free subscription for less 250 customers

Minky Levi Jewellery

I have only just got this app, but it is working well so far. Nice and easy. You can create emails with your own logos, colours, text, to represent your business as you wish. I recommend trying it.

Little Wascal Co

I HATE THIS APP. I have lost SO many sales in my opening/launch week as people simple aren't getting the signup/welcome flow series I spent HOURS setting up. Customers are emailing me to tell me they aren't getting their discount code, and I look like an idiot. Emails to support give me 'generic' fixes and I've been going backwards and forwards for 3-4 days with no resolution. Everything support have told me to do, I've done and it still doesn't work. If I don't get this issue sorted by COB Monday your app is being deleted.

Showdown 124th

Extremely easy to use with beautiful layouts. I was a little overwhelmed about sending my first newsletter, but Klaviyo has made it simple.

ATH Organics

The gold standard when it comes to e-commerce marketing. We've used a few different companies before, if you're selling physical goods, Klaviyo is the best hands down.

boysdancetooUK

Fantastic! At first sight it seems complicated but it is extremely easy to learn how to use, and you can do almost anything you want. The online help pages are also exceptionally clear! :)

YES Cacao

I was hearing about Klaviyo from several successful peers, and at the same time, disenchanted with our declining mailchimp performance. I made the switch and WOW to the deep customization. A lot of great tutorials & the platform is very user friendly.