Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Laura Francesca's

Great app. I absolutely love it and my campaign emails looks amazing! Will keep using this app for all my newsletter emails.

Natganic Market Inc

The Klaviyo app is the BEST! Simple to use and makes us look like marketing guru's. The best... ITS FREE, for now at least. while you're small and starting our free can't be beat. Although once we start paying, as we grow, I will have no problems doing so.

Karma Bento - Upgrade Your Lunch

BUYERS BEWARE! One of the worst experiences since we launched our store. We spent thousands of dollars for our email automation strategy using Klaviyo. And then without any notice they closed our account, didn't provide any explanation at all just said "didn't meet their Terms". We did nothing wrong and lost thousands of dollars that we will probably never see again. I highly recommend you check out literally any other email providers if you don't want to lose all emails you built.

Ahimsa Pets

Apps been great so far. Klaviyo allows us to integrate with Shopify and efficiently work with both systems. Ill update my review in the coming months as we just started.

Vegan Health Pack

This is by far my favorite email marketing app. It integrates so well with the data that comes into my shopify store so I can segment customers accordingly. Really easy to use and the free plan is what got me to get started. When we started growing our list with another business I use this for - the paid plan paid for itself.

Green Gruff

This app does most of what we need. It has great metrics and tracking, integrations, and have had good support. We have multiple accounts to manage our different stores so it would be great if we could integrate under one account. But, we're quite happy with the app.

One Vintage

Very user friendly and efficient app. I was able to send a templated email within a couple of hours!

royalniche

ITS A TOTALLY SIMPLE GREAT AND EXCELLENT APP THAT IS SO USEFUL. I RECOMMEND THAT TO EVERYBODY THAT WANNA HAVE PROFESSIONAL EMAIL MARKETING. It's AMAZING

Canadian Sanitizer

I use this app for all of my email marketing. I really enjoy its ease of use and powerful algorithms. I wish it was a bit cheaper but they do good work.

AlwaysBougie

The best app hands down! I've used other apps but none so easy as this. Take advantage of this app, it will boost your customers for sure!