Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Knox Collection

Really easy to use. Simple and straightforward, walks you through everything it can do the limitations for an unpaid account aren't that bad. Would recommend.

Flawless Rack Boutique

I enjoyed using this app, easy and straight forward. tried different apps, but am staying with Klaviyo for now.

The Drag Room

LOVE THIS APP! I was previously using Privy, and needed a way to set up automated email flows for welcome emails, and to filter users by country (e.g. To give new subscribers a welcome discount, then follow up if they had not used it yet, with prices in local currency). Klaviyo has been a great solution, for free. I found some parts challenging in the beginning such as accidentally deleting entire email flows and not being able to get them back, but once I got used to it, this app has been everything I wanted for managing customer lists and leaving automation to do the work!

AlphaLeathers

This app is a fucking G. Top 3 apps all day every day. If your not using Klaviyo then your a fucking noob.

Waste Free World

I am new to this app and am really liking it! It allows me to create flows and campaigns and manage lists!

Reprise Activewear

SO much more functionality than Mailchimp! This app allows me to set up custom flows that make me feel like I'm connecting with my customers a lot more closely - I would highly recommend for any ecomm store!

The Dainty Bow Shop

I am soooo tickled by the endless options within Klaviyo. What the heck was I doing at Flodesk for a year--what a waste for e-commerce peeps! Thanks Klaviyo, I'll be here forever. :)

gabi+skin

Wow! This is an extremely powerful email marketing platform. The automation flows are really incredible. Set 'em and forget 'em. It's like hiring a workforce of robots to help you collect extra $$$ that could have slipped away (and often do). Highly recommend this!!

Dulled Up

I use this app to send out an email campaign to my new and returning subscribers and I love it and it is easy to use.

BestBodiesforLife

Great functionality & flexibility. Has been easy to learn to use if you put the time in. I highly recommend it!