Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

On The Rugs

So much better than MailChimp.
More professional for e-commerce stores and works perfectly with Shopify.
Plus a much faster and friendly support team.

Zenwick Co.

So far so good, I LOVE this way better than MailChimp...no shade. As a solo entrepreneur this is making email marketing so much easier for me!

Hazel Kitchen

Working with this app actually worth a lot. They save my team's time and reduced complains. Thanks a lot

CreamedSoaps

This app has been a total game changer for my business. I left another emailing service because it was not user friendly at all! I now actually enjoy the email marketing aspect of my business thanks to Klaviyo! There are tons of tutorials to assist you. The program is user friendly! It automatically segments your audience for you and breaks down your Shopify analytics. The templates are gorgeous so you can stand out with your very first email. If you are thinking about it, you will NOT be disappointed!!

PNP Supplements

Very good app. Takes a bit of work to set up, but once set up it works beautifully. We're very happy with it and highly recommend it.

Outdoor Easy

the interface isn't the prettiest but it does its job perfectly. recommend, recommend, recommend....

Sunflowr Candle Co.

This app isn’t a app for someone who looking to have all the work done for them, but it does help and provide a great experience and platform for new and old business. Try it, you will love it

Collision Gear Show

This APP is really nice team! They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners, I am eager to recommend to anyone!

A Game Tennis

I switched from MailChimp to Klaviyo and it's been a great decision. The interface is easy to use, I can easily segment audiences and create campaigns with just a few clicks.

Fashion Melanin

I use this app for email marketing and sending abandoned cart emails. I love its integration with Shopify.