Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Bonza Dog Treats

So easy to use - wish I had installed this when I set my store up instead of Mailchimp. Great free app.

Miss Luxury

No começo é um pouco dificil, mas depois de fuçar um pouco aprendi como o programa funciona. Recomendo a todos que estao iniciando

Kara Felicia

I recently came back to Shopify and learned that my old email marketing company was no longer available. A friend recommended Klaviyo so I researched the app and company and decided to download the app. If I had known how much easier my life would have been, I would have downloaded this when I was using Shopify with another business. The workflows and automated systems allow me to focus more on my business stress less about whether I am doing the right things with email marketing. The templates are all laid out for you to use and change as you need to. Love it!

www.remixd.co.uk

This is so much better than mailchimp! I use it a lot and get great results - I used the free version for a while - but was soon convinced the pretty heavy price plans were worth it!

www.blue-cicada.com

Easy to use app with very nice features. I use it for my Shopify Newsletters and it works really well.

Allure Shape

I'm honestly very happy with this app. Easy to use, and assist with our marketing greatly. Recommended!

Citrusee Women

This is a great marketing tool - I can get a hold of more people this way, and make sure that they know what offers I have. My store is new so I selected the wrong plan but they helped me fix it and they've been really nice.

VertiBrace™

Switched from Mailchimp and so far it seems to outbrain the little monkey by quite a bit. Love the visual email automation flows and the pre-filled segments of ALL of my contacts (subscribers or not).

ChewdUp

We just started using Klaviyo and the product is easy to use and definitely has all the functionality we need and more. We had a small technical issue after install and the customer service team did a great job resolving the issue. So happy to find a company that has a well thought out product and great customer service!

Vefsjoppan

Are you sending any emails og advertising anything online? Then Klaviyo is a No-brainer. The data you can get from Klaviyo and the easy ways to segment your list is amazing. Think about taking your best customers who bought product X on and have purchased overall for more then Y$ and opted in through some funnel step.. Export this to FB make lookalike Audience to sell similar product that is a slow seller... and you've got a winner. The data and automation is NEXt level in Klaviyo. I thought it was expansive but after having used it.. it is a tool that makes you money if you give it time and study it