Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Spirit Luxe

Klaviyo is epic. That's about all I have to say. Easy customization, great layout and easy navigation. Options galore too.

Zzz Bears

Simply put Klaviyo blows Mailchimp back to the stone ages. The email flows are brilliant. It took me minutes to set up 5-6 automated flows so that depending on what a customer or potential customer does on the site, they get sent to a different flow. It's only been 2 weeks but we've already recouped the monthly cost with ease. I read some reviews saying that the editing function was difficult to use but I didn't find that at all. In fact, it was super simple and allowed me to control all aspects of design (unlike Mailchimp) so no funky spacing issues.

Highly recommend!

Dream Water Usa

Hands down the best email marketing automation tool for e-commerce businesses of all time!!! Very easy to use and creates real scalable results. Their support team is hands down the best, they pulled through on an app integration extremely last minute and I know a huge number of Klaviyo users benefited incredibly from their hard work. Rockstar app, rockstar team!!!

X31 Sports

The essential email app if you have a Shopify store. We love the Facebook Audience integrations, and customer segments.

Ashleykaric

Love this! Specifically designed for eCommerce and it comes with a multitude of awesome templates!

Vibes Ps

Made the transfer from mailchimp to Klaviyo. One of the best choices I've made this far. Truly happy with everything, especially the customer support.

Think Board 2

Love Klaviyo! I cant believe we used to have a Shopify store without it.

Sacred Life Spirit Shop

Has it's hitches, but once you set everything up, it's ready to go. Click, add, send. I've tried contacting support a few times, but never got any responses, but that's cool, I eventually figured it all out.

Finer Gifts

I'm still learning but this app has everything I was looking for. Special thanks to Amanda and Evan for calling, explaining and helping. So exciting to have so many features in all in one place! :)

Ramp Champ

Klaviyo is one of our must-have apps on any store we run. It's powerful, easy to use and has many features under the free plan.