Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Blunteffects®

Love this app! Costly but its worth it! I love the numerous features and convenience. You don't have to be a professional or have a degree to understand the functions of this app, which I love! anyone can make their marketing professional with Klaviyo!

RetroMTL

Very easy to use and very deep! We are able to send great newsletter to our customers in only a few minutes!

Alexander Christensen

Really enjoying the use of this - easy to use and as a start up the limit on 250 doesn't make much difference.

Doggiebottle

It is really easy to use. I recommend the app. I have been using it for 2 years now, and it's still the best by far!

Misc. Drawer

So far so good. I am a first time user and have yet to publish my store but the setup process for this app has been seamless.

One-more-fashion

Pensé que iba a ser muy difícil de utilizar pero es fácil no tuve ningún problema fácil de utilizar la recomiendo

Iratya

De momento la aplicación me satisface plenamente.
Sabía que era muy completa y pensé que iba a ser compleja de usar pero creo que es bastante intuitiva.
Por ahora, seguiré con Klaviyo.

HIT THE HAY

Started of with mailchimp but think klaviyo has a nicer style to it. Easy to put together emails and implement flows.

FixSuite

great product and help for starting shopify owners.Campains,get email adresses and a lot more,only with Klaviyo.

Hot Tub Club

Amazing app, the segmentation and email creation are fantastic features! Don't delay install yours today!