Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

NewTree Apparel

I noticed that big brands use this program. Today made the first company and the account it was suspended for a safety check. Support resolved an issue in 10 minutes!

MomoGo Baby

So far so good! Great app to navigate through. Just started and already enjoying the email marketing. Thanks!

Mero Macho

This tool is a fantastic way to automate a really critical aspect of any e-commerce website: its email marketing. I strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a strong, yet affordable email marketing/automation too.

eCommerce Paradise

Klaviyo integrates seamlessly with Shopify making it easy to use as an email marketing platform for any eCom business no matter what you sell. If you're on the fence about it, just give them a try, there is a free trial so you have nothing to lose but learning how to use some new software.

Outstanding Living

I could have given 5 stars if my first campaign wasn't been stopped, other than that the app looks great and it's easy to manage as a first-timer, no need of programming and coding knowledge makes this app very accessible for everyone.

JulianneDavies

I am really liking it and find it easy to use, I love the flows great app would recommend it for beginers to email marketing

bark alot

Good app - I like the features, it's helped me with my customers, made sure taht they're coming back and i can always reach them. Very nice

Sparkle Fantasy Cosmetics

what a cruel app! i spent ages doing my email campaign $400 a month to send!!! this is outrageous.

7th Loyalty

This app is very user friendly and makes my life so much easier to automatically send emails to my subscribers.

My Event Decor

I joined up with Klaviyo a year go.
Still no live chat a year later which is just basic-level customer service for any online organisation and emailing and waiting for answers is painful.
It seems that none of the people signing up to my newsletter popup subscription box have been added to the Newsletter since 24 March 2020.
Julian mentioned 5 people had signed up between 20-24 May - however none of these dates correspond with signups to the newsletter and he and Brian have been unable to tell me who they are - or where their info is in the system - because I had the newsletter set to Australian-only visitors.
Not feeling especially happy right now with Klaviyo.