Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Funfitnesstrampolines

6 stars!
These guys do everything right. AND give a generous free version with all the features until you're positive ROI with 250 contacts. Amazing. Complex abilities, easy interface. I wish every app would be like that.

Alpha Rc Car

Incredibly great support. Easy to use app. Would highly recommend.

Elements For Life

Easy to install and integrates deeply with Shopify to give lots of data to Klaviyo

Swiftoutdoors

This is an absolutely brilliant app, simple to use yet extremely comprehensive Klaviyo is a real powerhouse and a vital part of our business

All Pets Unlimited

So far im really excited about this app and its benefits to what it offers my business. Cant wait to get my site live so i can start making a lot of money with this jem.

Ouroboros Herbals

This app is easy to use and I find it necessary for a personalized customer experience.

Macsound Electronics Theatrical Supplies

This app is so great. Easy to use and setup was a breeze.

Laban1

Its awesome. and free is enough for us :-)

Batch Clothing

Very happy with Klaviyo. Easiest app we have found to customize Shopify's default emails. It also has a lot of great preconfigured list segments and tools for drip campaigns and abandoned cart emails.

Little Cutees

Klaviyo offers the ability to easily expand the elements of your brand into easy to read emails. It is functional, and the app with the daily updates is fantastic! I have needed their customer service on several occasions, and I had a real person who gave me REAL info, fast! I even needed them to write a snippet of code for me up upload to a landing page link that wasn't working. Thanks Klaviyo!