Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

SSG

I've used Mailchimp for several years, but when I launched my Shopify store I felt I needed something a bit more tailored to the e-commerce experience, something MC didn't handle well. I've got Klaviyo getting subscribers via popups, having customers return for abandoned checkouts, and sending a weekly 'New in stock' newsletter with great results! Really happy with it overall. With the admin dashboard was a bit more 'modern', you have to remember to hit Save a lot or you lose changes, but that's just a minor inconvenience.

RayTech-Advanced-

Experience behind the platform is extravaganza like the information is clear to understand and its really helpful

Super Coffee

Really easy to use for basic emails. Also has a ton of great features about predicted LTV and next order date!

BoiHér

Amazing and easy to use email marketing app best app out there great Shopify integration makes creating emails and importing them into a store flawless.

Classy Chic

I don't know much about marketing but this app has been very helpful. Its step-by-step process has made it really simple to create campaigns and establish flows. Only 4 stars though because I submitted a question to support and no one got back to me. I was able to figure it out eventually though.

ecartzz

I was looking for an app that would help me with my email marketing and I found Klaviyo. The ease of using the app is awesome simple yet structured in a way for beginners as well. I really like this app a lot I was able to send my first email marketing campaign, now I am just waiting for the results. Thanks Klaviyo for making my life easier with your app.

csb-shop

Easy to navigate and very useful for segmentation and automation! Great editing tools as well. Would recommend.

thesalelocker.com

If you want to waste your time with terrible customer service by all means sign up. I have had Klavio for 2 weeks. I have asked support one question 3 times and have yet to get a answer. I would never recommend this app to anyone!

Meeple Movers

Fantastic Email Marketing Manager. This replaced MailChimp immediately once we saw what we were missing out on. The Flows feature makes it incredibly easy to set up automated email campaigns that look fantastic. Integrates with all our desired analytics. Well done Klaviyo!

Go Schwifty!

The trashiest app out there. Download Omnisend or Abandonment Protector. ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. I mean ZERO SUPPORT. After some time, the app even stopped opening and showed an error upon clicking it, I tried to reinstall it but the error persisted. Just sucks guys. Don't waste your time, there are way better apps out there with amazing customer support like Omnisend.