Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Curly Chaos Hair Co.

I am using Klaviyo to manage my email marketing. I like the flow concepts on the app that allow automatic email sending. The premade ones available are a good starting point. I also like the campaigns. I don't like that I had to upload my subscribers list, I thought it would have been able to be imported during the integration.

LuvPup

Loving Klaviyo! It's a bit overwhelming at first, but there are lots of video tutorials out there to get you going. Love that it's free to start with, until your list has grown. By then, you should be able to afford to pay for it!

Jeremy Loops

It does what it says out the box. So much more powerful than any other ESP I've come across and it does genuinely pay for itself almost right away. Happy customer.

Marvels from the World

Terrible experience with support. Raised one ticket with no response. Raised another which took nearly 24 hours for a response on an urgent item when they promise 2 hours. So went to live chat which was a waste of time - rude and seriously unhelpful. The platform is also half built and buggy. Features clearly listed in the documentation don't exist on our paid plan for some reason. UI/UX is terrible and it's hard to get to the basic analytics you need.

Derma Roll System

Good, but I wish pricing was more flexible. I'm using it for one single function only, but because I have many subscribers I'm asked to upgrade. I would rather pay for the functions I'm using and not subscribers count.

BRAUZZ.

I like using it. Easy to implement. Starting to use it more often, getting used to it and exploring posibilities. Powerfull tool.

ISH Spirits

I love Klaviyo and I especially love the personal service they provide. Highly recommend if you are serious about your email marketing.

Coocuma®

I love Klaviyo. I am a beginner on Klaviyo and I very much appreciate all features i can test every day.

Katabasis

Don't bother, just tried to send out the email announcing the launch of my website to my VIP client list (a huge 10 people) and my account was disabled until they review it which takes one business day. Well its Sat. so now I either have to push back my entire social media campaign or my VIP clients are going to find out after the general public. Great work guys, maybe you could have verified my account in the 6 months I have had the app installed and not the moment I send out a campaign.

Wine Club Clothing

Starting off as a new online business owner, I was surprised to see that there are not that many ways to create a tasteful and meaningful "Thank you for your purchase" email. So I was so excited when I found Klaviyo. It has everything you need and is super easy to use. I will definitely be using this for all of my email campaigns!