Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Tori Luxe Extensions

I have the basic unpaid membership and it's so bomb. You can make things look exactly how you want! I use them for my email marketing and I love it! You can customize everything about the emails. The only thing I don't like is the branding that comes with the unpaid version. I may upgrade so it isn't that bad.

ELITCORD - Prémium katonai termékek

OMG! I found the perfect email marketing software ever. I found more companies, but they are wasn't perfect, but Klaviyo is. It's work very well with Shopify. The best software ever I love those.

Northlord

great app. I recently started to use it. I think it is gonna be a killer app. So far great email tool

Home on the Swan

We are very impressed with Klaviyo, which we are now using at https://homeontheswan.com/

I have used MailChimp and Active Campaign in the past, so far Klaviyo has been far simpler to setup and the supports been great.

Candace & Basil Furniture

Very useful and powerful tool. It takes some time to learn all of the features but we are getting the hang of it!

Rex Specs

Klaviyo integrates very well with Shopify and pulls some meaningful data allowing you to retarget your customers through each phase of their lifecycle. In addition, the ability to integrate your audiences constantly to FB is key to keep messaging focused across platforms.

FlipToYellow

I loved the App. Super features and good prices. Just would like to chat live. Thank you! I always used this app for all my stores

February 5, 2020

Hi FlipToYellow. Klaviyo here. We definitely are 100% committed to helping you. You can connect with us at Klaviyo here https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

OVRKLS Clothing Co.

This app has really helped us to stay personable and informative to our customers! Setting up each campaign is super easy and the website does a great job of explaining how to use it! Thanks for this wonderful app!

Mariposa Skies

I am absolutely LOVING using Klaviyo for my business!! It is so functional and has so much data that is really helping me improve my email marketing. I am so glad I made the decision to switch. It has made a world of difference! Thank you Klaviyo!

Winter Tab Clothing

I'm new to e-commerce and e-mail marketing, I'm thankful for this quality app and that it is free for my current needs. Love it.