Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Annikas Hus

This app is Superb for Email marketing. It takes some time to get to know the platform entirely, but that's a great thing because it means it has the functionality you need. I really like the tracking stats, the flow builder. And the email drag-and-drop content builder is great and ACTUALLY makes it possible to design good-looking emails. As opposed to other email services.

HealAHeel

Solid... Pretty much industry standard and lots of helpful features like automatically generating unique discount codes

RRIZE Cosmetics™

I love Klaviyo! It streamlines my business... I love all the cool features that it offers, especially the beautiful templates... I've tried all the other email marketing platforms, and I'm only using Klaviyo from now on!

LegsonHome

Works great! It really entices you to have great customer relationships and has many tools to improve your conversions!

JansZenAudio

Tried several others, including MailChimp and Omnisend. This one is a little more expensive, but well worth it. Great support (much much better than the others), no nanny filters on your contacts (leaves role based addresses alone, for instance), and allows multiple lists that can be subsequently segmented. Haven't tried the automations, yet, but they look good and easy to use.

Gifts and Crafts

Really awesome app, easy to use and many functions that I wasn't aware off, that will make your email campaigns and overall ecommerce experience much easier.

Lucror Global

I have zero programming background on anything. This app literally gives our site a whole different level of professionalism. Super easy to use and very hands-off. Love it!

Cristalview

Thank you Klaviyo. Works very well. I discovered many news ways to reach my customers. Just waiting for results now...

eesome collective

Amazing tool!!! Help you to connect with customers and manage all sort of campaigns!! A MUST HAVE!!!

Posh Culture

I used this app to setup flows and email campaigns! It is very user friendly and my designs came out BOMB!