Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

HouseTechy

Everything you need in an email marketing app. Easy to use, user friendly and has all kinds campaigns and automation anyone could use.

Shop Amour Boutique

Locked out of my account. Can't access the live chat and no response from the email that was sent!!! Will Update if issue is ever resolved. The issue has been resolved. Thanksgiving break had the support team playing catch up. Very helpful once I was able to speak with someone.

Aeonic Skin

So far so good! I've never used an ESP before and there's definitely a learning curve for newbies but they offer phenomenal support to make things easier.

Sheltercase

Great piece of email marketing software. Easy to use, fast learning curve, and very efficient on segmentation. The onboarding team was also great. Worths every penny.

ZEESEA Collections

Absolutely brilliant. Such a comprehensive suite of email marketing tools, has everything you can imagine. Just perfect.

Wellness Surge

Thank you Klaviyo! I just started my business, and I am able to create different segments and lists. They make it very easy to use. Awesome technical support too.

Allhewants

Great app, it works very good and generate extra sales on autopilot. Must have for every ecommerce business!

MyHolyBasket

It purely and simply makes a considerable difference. After going to war with fb ads and gaining some clients, its good to relax with a trustworthy email marketing tool

The Believer's Place

Thank you for the opportunity to promote our new store without charge. It truly gives us the ability to see if our concept works.
Thank you again!
Howard and Leanne Bailey
believers-place.com

Vandrap

We use Klaviyo since we started 3 weeks ago. We already made some sales because of our flows we have created in Klaviyo. This app is more than just a email marketing app - the opportunites and chances a huge!