Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

YES Cacao

I was hearing about Klaviyo from several successful peers, and at the same time, disenchanted with our declining mailchimp performance. I made the switch and WOW to the deep customization. A lot of great tutorials & the platform is very user friendly.

Inovytion

INCREDIBLE, the things that you can do even with the free plan! Thanks for your job, great team! I'm using it rn

Dignitii Activewear Inc

So far I am really liking the features and ease of use, better than Mailchimp. I recommend it to small business owners.

InOutCool

So far so good. I just install it and set up all emails. It is pretty easy even I am new in email marketing. Great thing is, there are predefined marketing schemes like abandon cart, first time customer, old customer, thank you email .....

eunray

First time using klayvio and I am impressed! Very easy to use and user friendly. Didn't know anything about klayvio, but jumped right in and created a campaign with ease.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

I feel as though it's the best email marketing platform that's not fully native in-house code. It takes a bit to get used to but I definitely appreciate the features. The customer support is great. Thank you!

1215 Avenue Botanicals

Love the flows and analytics. Best email marketing provider. Love Klaviyo. Much better than previous apps like Mail Chimp.

AJABA NATURALS™

Once I figured it out it was great! Thanks! Awesome templates and content. Can't wait to see the email sent. Stay tuned

Ben Buckler Boards

Better than mailchimp, well done Klaviyo. We've migrated over and are enjoying all the extra features for clever email segmentation for tailoring our messages for our customers.

Gluten Free Wholesalers Australia

We're new to using this app, but so far we're pleased with it's ease of use and integration.
We merged from Mail chimp via shopify, which we actually had difficulties with, so have found this app much easier to navigate.
We haven't started much work with flows yet, but all looks easy enough..and offers good functionality.
The drag and drop template options are great, and was quick to get a good looking newsletter completed and sent.
So far, so good..especially considering we're on the freebie plan.