Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Elements For Life

Easy to install and integrates deeply with Shopify to give lots of data to Klaviyo

Swiftoutdoors

This is an absolutely brilliant app, simple to use yet extremely comprehensive Klaviyo is a real powerhouse and a vital part of our business

All Pets Unlimited

So far im really excited about this app and its benefits to what it offers my business. Cant wait to get my site live so i can start making a lot of money with this jem.

Ouroboros Herbals

This app is easy to use and I find it necessary for a personalized customer experience.

Macsound Electronics Theatrical Supplies

This app is so great. Easy to use and setup was a breeze.

Laban1

Its awesome. and free is enough for us :-)

Batch Clothing

Very happy with Klaviyo. Easiest app we have found to customize Shopify's default emails. It also has a lot of great preconfigured list segments and tools for drip campaigns and abandoned cart emails.

Little Cutees

Klaviyo offers the ability to easily expand the elements of your brand into easy to read emails. It is functional, and the app with the daily updates is fantastic! I have needed their customer service on several occasions, and I had a real person who gave me REAL info, fast! I even needed them to write a snippet of code for me up upload to a landing page link that wasn't working. Thanks Klaviyo!

Department Of Self Defense

Excellent app, very smooth and very useful. I'm a first time web store owner and created great emails with this app very quickly. Give it a shot.
www.departmentofselfdefense.com

Arctiq

I like Klaviyo, my favorite part about their program is the ability to easily replace the terrible default shopify email templates with nicely designed Klaviyo emails. For me it was Klaviyo vs ActiveCampaign, I loved AC's incredible marketing automation ability, but Klaviyo offers a lot of functionality in that department too and is much easier to use. Ultimately running a successful business is all about user experience and Klaviyo's wins in that category with it's nice email templates.