Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Svorn 2

Klaviyo's Email Marketing made my life much much easier with its already created templates and types of email notifications. Their support is great and quick and the whole drag-and-drop UI is easy to learn allowing you to create email notifications in a very short time even if it's the first time you've ever done this (like I was.)

Cutcardstock

Great email marketing app. Saves lots of time with many automations for abandoned carts, follow up emails to first time customers, emails requesting feedback, and more! Also has the ability to schedule the date and time that emails are sent. The only negative is the support. There is no direct contact support by chat or phone, you have to email them for help. They do answer the emails within 24 hours.

Virginhairandbeauty Com

Great app, easy to pull together a creative email marketing. The dashboard insights/stats are extremely valuable (thank you) we're glad we made the switch over from Mail Chimp & Survey Monkey to consolidate our marketing data in one place. It pays for itself in terms of monthly fees, as long as prices stay the same, its worth every penny.

Murchison Hume

We recently switched over to Klaviyo from Mailchimp, and I haven't stopped telling my coworkers how much I love Klaviyo since the switch. First off, Klaviyo makes the switch incredibly easy, and if you need, they will walk you through it step by step so that you don't lose any data. They seriously make everything easier, especially A/B Testing (which is a pain to set up in Mailchimp) and integration with Shopify (which is nearly impossible with Mailchimp). For example, we can actually send abandoned cart emails out of Klaviyo that pull images from our product pages! Access to customer profiles is much more insightful, and building out customer segments is a breeze.

Oh, and I can't forget to mention that Klaviyo support is incredibly helpful and responsive. I get responses within the hour (usually even quicker) during business hours. Kate from Klaviyo even helped me set up an email flow that would automatically send to customers asking them to review the exact products (with links and images and product variations) that they purchased.

Finally, another selling feature for us is that Klaviyo offers fly-out and pop-up modules for collecting customer emails who visit your website. We've been paying for another 3rd party app for this service but have been able to save that expense and put it into Klaviyo.

Seriously the best email marketing app on the market.

Waen

We still can't believe that this extremely beautifully designed app is free so we'd love to pay with a positive review if possible.

New Grounds Food

GET THIS APP RIGHT NOW!

Klaviyo is your one-stop solution for all email marketing with current and prospective customers. From newsletter signup welcome emails to checkout confirmation/thank you emails to abandoned cart emails to one time promotions, etc. Klaviyo helps you take care of all your email marketing needs.

You can use Mailchimp or Constant Contact, but they limit you. All of the actions and events are automatically pulled into Klaviyo -- so if you want to send a catered email to anyone who used a specific discount code, no problem.

Platform is awesome, intuitive, and easy to learn. Capabilities are endless with this app.

Get it right now! ITS FREE!

Nitrotennis

Very easy to use... Hope it will increase sales!

Shopthefinest

Best app on Shopify!!! Awesome customer service! MUST GET!

Kawartha

An absolute no brainer for anyone starting a shopify store. There is no other app in the app store that will drive more sales than Klaviyo. Spend the time and set up the drip campaigns and collect the email address and you will increase your revenue, period.

Msscguitar

Excellent quality app. I really like the customization options and creating campaigns is easy. Still getting the hang of "flows" but so far so good. I haven't had to contact support yet (which is a good thing). One of the only things I'd like to see is being able to customize the pop up with a custom image. Other than that, very pleased thus far.