Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

SOCO BOTANICALS

Update 6/9
I'm incredibly grateful to one of the support agents (Matt) who has helped me night and day since Sunday and even worked in the evenings after work hours to help me resolve this. My campaigns are now functioning as they should, but the Klaviyo popup is still showing an error message on my website when people try to sign up. I'm waiting on the development team to send an update as I've been told they are working on fixing it. I also have been told from outside sources that Klaviyo used to have amazing support but they grew too fast and are having trouble training qualified people for their support team to keep up with their growth, which makes sense. Hopefully they can hire more people like Matt who gets the job done.

Update 6/8 is that they reached out to me and are helping get it all fixed. Fortunately there is one support agent who has really saved the day for me. Still waiting to get it functioning correctly but he helped me with some of the main problems. Hopefully the problem with the popup will be fixed by their dev team soon.

I love this app in theory, and their people are generally really nice. But it is really difficult to achieve anything due to their refusal to do onboarding phone support. After several weeks I have spent countless hours trying to get my campaigns live and working correctly. Support people are really trying to help but the results are not there. Nothing is working like it should. I've been studying their guides night and day, literally it is all I have done. But it doesn't have complete information so you are left stuck with no answers. The worst part is that support people are nice but not fully trained themselves, so they give you the wrong solution that doesn't work. Weekend support is MIA. I have written 5 times to support this weekend and no response. Nothing is working. I've lost thousands of dollars in lost revenue due to the delay in being able to get my campaigns functioning correctly. So frustrated.

Natural Dry

Very simple to use.
I just started and I am very happy.
I loved the easy way to have all in a same place.

TheLiteLamp

This app made marketing easier! With all it's features and easy to edit templates it makes me want to send more emails!

seven peaks online

the best app for email flows and automatizations, it's very easy to use it and the results are very good

Holster Central

I had a bad experience early on, but since then Ryan helped to get me squared away with Connor from support who has been super helpful, Peter and Melissa were awesome too, I have had a great experience with Klaviyo now having used it for a few more weeks. Initially I tried other platforms, but I would now recommend Klaviyo over those, their support is great as is the training videos and tutorials to help you get started. Klaviyo is quite intuitive and the integrations are great too!

BeeChiic

The best email marketing app. The integration is easy, thanks to a smart sending customer is not bombarded by multiple emails. Even the price is a bit high, in the end, it's worth it. Thank you, developers, for this app, which makes our business journey much easier. ✌️

KneeSprings

The best email marketing app. Better than Mailchimp by far and free.. The integration is easy, intuitive, and it's contributed hundreds of dollars to my sales while only emailing ~200 ppl so far.

alovelydeal

thanks to this app are really helpful and I'm enjoying using it every day on my business thanks Klaviyo.

Gourmet

If you want to do anything with ecommerce, Klaviyo is #2 tool after your website platform. This is the tool for keeping good relationship with your customers and being able to segment them any way you can think of. Example if you have only one size left in your garment stock you can segment those who bought this size and send them amazing offer so you can get rid of this extra stock. Few words can not describe the necessity of Klaviyo

Golden-cbd-shop

Very good job from these developers. Pricing is a bit high but regarding the possibilities it seems worth it.