Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

ChewdUp

We just started using Klaviyo and the product is easy to use and definitely has all the functionality we need and more. We had a small technical issue after install and the customer service team did a great job resolving the issue. So happy to find a company that has a well thought out product and great customer service!

Vefsjoppan

Are you sending any emails og advertising anything online? Then Klaviyo is a No-brainer. The data you can get from Klaviyo and the easy ways to segment your list is amazing. Think about taking your best customers who bought product X on and have purchased overall for more then Y$ and opted in through some funnel step.. Export this to FB make lookalike Audience to sell similar product that is a slow seller... and you've got a winner. The data and automation is NEXt level in Klaviyo. I thought it was expansive but after having used it.. it is a tool that makes you money if you give it time and study it

Wear AM

Such a more intuitive product than most others this small business owner has tried. I recommend growing with them.

Bayou Band LLC

Honestly, I was hesitant at first because I loved mailchimp but the automation and list segmentation you can build on this thing are insane! I wish they had better style templates but they are working to get there! Im sticking with Klaviyo

LifeSpirit | Sidi Life Products

I resisted installing of this app because I wanted to find less expensive options for sending emails and such. I spent hours, weeks, looking for a way to get popups, emails and the right integration within Shopify and, for it all to work seamlessly together. It was exhausting. Finally, I "bit the bullet" and installed Klaviyo. I love it! It can be a bit tricky to learn at first but, once you're over the first hurdles, it just works. Thanks Klaviyo

ILUVNIKI

A friend of mine recommended this app to me for my natural body care business. I use this app to help me with my email campaigns. The great thing (even though I just started using it) it tracks the emails. I was able to create my own email, which was so easy, as it was guided.

NZ Wine Export

Loving the app so far works very easily with Shopify integration,
Love the easy to use templates and design aspect of the program.

Zoe Body

I've seen this work for other businesses and I am really impressed with the automation and built-in 'thinking' that is done for you, a marketers dream really! Looking forward to building my business with Klaviyo.

NorthSole

Super easy to install and use. Importing contacts from mailchimp was a breeze and the interface is easy to understand and use, and I'm not an expert. Highly recommend.

Distinctive Lighting

Waste of time. App doesn't install properly. Uses Google image verification which doesn't appear to work properly. Won't allow password reset. Exceptionally frustrating experience.