Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

KHALIXĒ

Exactly what I needed! So much easier than other apps I've tried! It's perfect! The flows and campaigns have become easier. It took me a few hours to figure out everything, now it's just falling into place. My Shopify developer recommended it and i'm glad he did!

Avocado Crack

I needed this 5 years ago! This app is going to save my email marketing strategy (or lack thereof). So easy to use and so many automations to take advantage of. I am in automation heaven!

Mamatina

Easy to use and very effective. Even with a small client base --we've been online for only two months--, the mailing campaigns and flows are driving sales.

Great Northern Larder

Gamechanger - has double our sales and increased customer satisfaction tenfold. Way better than Mailchimp.

Mamaneedsfriends

good app to help with marketing, sending campaigns, I love that you can send mass emails that's exactly what I was hoping to find!

STUDIO MINI

Had to spend some time getting to know Klaviyo, but once in, I am now loving everything! So many amazing features that I can't wait to start using.

BostonPots

Love Klaviyo! Got up and running quickly as a new small business. My first campaign is scheduled for today and was able to get my Abandoned Cart and Welcome Series live!

Boonas

Great tool for ecommerce! Now i can get better data of my potential customers and send them automated emails.

Tenuta Papale

Fantastico, puoi fare la qualsiasi, si integra con qualsiasi piattaforma e ha dei ritorni fenomenali!

Fresh Iconic

I have 2 stores. I'm working with Klaviyo in both. it is by far the best email app out there. But you know something? Their customer service is one of the best i've ever met. Live chat. 24/7. and they are answering! and helping! all. the time. SUPER.