Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Маунтин Хоум

This is a one terrific app!

Functioning as it should, almost out-of-the-box with slight tweaks here and there, the support is stellar and friendly - I give these guys a strong A and thumbs up!

Drawing a comparison between Klaviyo and some other market-available apps we used, Klaviyo clearly outperforms everyone in terms of intuitiveness, usability, and integration with Shopify.

Keep it up, Klaviyo!

MURO

Very simple setup and the functionality looks super powerful. Can't wait to see what I can do with it! The walkthrough guides are very helpful as well

CaffeJanus

Excellent integration, I don't care much about cancelation because app is free and I need it to run sale promotions

Nameless Ty

I use this app to help me send out email campaigns. I've tried MailChimp and it froze. With Klaviyo, I can definitely schedule out when to send them including the date. I'm loving this so far. And their video answered all of my questions. Woo!

The LC POP Shop

So far so good! I hear of these guys from a podcast which is also 5 star for all you shop owners, "e-Commerce Uncensored". I love the segments and flows you can create with these guys. MailChimp doesn't even compare to the possibilities here on Klaviyo. Support is quick, like within a day which is freakin' awesome and their design editor is easy to use. A+

NTMPKAI fotografi

Integrated Klaviyo into my shop very quickly and was up and running with my email plan within 2 hours. Very intuitive when gaining email signups, designing your campaigns, and love the ability to utilize flows to trigger automatic emails to customers (and especially potential customers!). Definitely helpful for my photography print selling!

Sunglasses Boutique

Easily the best email marketing platform for ecommerce. I have tried most of them including the ones that are signifcantly more expensive and Klaviyo is better. Segmentation, abandoned cart emails and the recent capability to visually add flows is amazing. Looking forward to what else they can think of!

3rfashionz

I have been using this app for a few days now and it's been a breeze I have just created my 1st email and it was so easy am really comfortable using this app it helps alot as I am just a starter. It is showing me the way.

Spazzuk.com

I tried several email marketing apps but this is by far the best. It has everything you need to create a great email marketing strategy.
It has integrations, template, stats and so on...

Nursewallart

This app is awesome and user friendly. I highly recommend it. I have been using it for past few months with no issues or concerns.