Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Waikeree

Just got this app and was looking forward to setting it up.
About 30 minutes in I get this: "Your account is disabled".
They'll get back to me within 1 business day.

What? Why? The hell did I do wrong? How am I supposed to evaluate your product when you literally ban me within the hour of using it?

Hell of a first impression lemme tell you that.

The Faddi

I spent hours setting up my account and creating a campaign only to have my account disabled the moment I tried to use it. I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Complete waste of time!

Apparatustore

Awesome app. It is a little hard to use at first but with all the videos of how to do everything it's now simple and pretty straight forward. Thanks!

Cuttingdiesstore

Emails from shopify sign up page doesn't go to any list. Customer service tried to help me solve this problems, but after all it stil did not work.

Veemox

Very practical! sending your email campaigns fully automated is very important to us. I can't do without this application anymore. Congratulations!

New Mexican Funny Shirts

Isn't Working this App! The worst ever... And they don't have any support!! :@

Robautic

Great email marketing solution for ecommerce.

Coffeecology1

Great customer support and awesome logic and trigger functionality.

Threadiverse

This app is the bees knees. I can't think of anything more than offering more employee functionality for other users.

Geeky apparel store:

Edge Of Mod

Great email app for Shopify users. Check out our site at www.edgeofmod.com!