Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

LifeSpirit | Sidi Life Products

I resisted installing of this app because I wanted to find less expensive options for sending emails and such. I spent hours, weeks, looking for a way to get popups, emails and the right integration within Shopify and, for it all to work seamlessly together. It was exhausting. Finally, I "bit the bullet" and installed Klaviyo. I love it! It can be a bit tricky to learn at first but, once you're over the first hurdles, it just works. Thanks Klaviyo

ILUVNIKI

A friend of mine recommended this app to me for my natural body care business. I use this app to help me with my email campaigns. The great thing (even though I just started using it) it tracks the emails. I was able to create my own email, which was so easy, as it was guided.

NZ Wine Export

Loving the app so far works very easily with Shopify integration,
Love the easy to use templates and design aspect of the program.

Zoe Body

I've seen this work for other businesses and I am really impressed with the automation and built-in 'thinking' that is done for you, a marketers dream really! Looking forward to building my business with Klaviyo.

NorthSole

Super easy to install and use. Importing contacts from mailchimp was a breeze and the interface is easy to understand and use, and I'm not an expert. Highly recommend.

Distinctive Lighting

Waste of time. App doesn't install properly. Uses Google image verification which doesn't appear to work properly. Won't allow password reset. Exceptionally frustrating experience.

EngineRacing

Great App! Was very easy to configure and get going. It barely took me an hour or two to send the emails in my first campaign!

Miss Fox Watches

I messed up during the setup process and emailed Klaviyo for help fixing it. It's been 2 weeks now and they haven't gotten back to me, but they have found the time to spam me every single day. Am I annoyed that they ignored my email? Sure, but on the whole the app works really well, even if customer support is lacking.

Bloom Foods

Was very easy to configure and get going. It barely took me an hour or two to send the emails in my first campaign.

Loopy Mango

I had high hopes but am very disappointed. I really hate Mailchimp and I needed something much better. When I first talked to Klaviyo (before I paid $400 fee) they were super nice, friendly and helpful. As soon as I paid my rep (Kaleigh) forgot to send me an invite to a conference call and didn't even schedule me in. I was sitting there like an idiot trying to get a hold of her because my entire schedule that day (a very busy day) revolved around that phone call. Finally she got on the phone and was rude and passive aggressive throughout that entire call and just tried to get rid of me because she double booked other calls. I almost canceled my subscription at that point. They gave me a different rep (Alex) who actually was quite amazing - so helpful, knowledgeable, super friendly, hard to believe both people work for the same company. So I made a mistake of not canceling my subscription. Today I was trying to create my first campaign and already ran into issues. I don't like to use the word ugly but I can't find anything else to describe their email templates. Just hideous. Even mailchimp was better. Very disappointing. I tried talking on their chat support (because even for $400 a month you don't get to talk to them on the phone) and Sammy - the person who was helping me was apparently from team Kaleigh - another passive aggressive jerk. I am going to speak to Omnisend today about switching because I have just had it with these guys. Which is too bad because I think they have a lot of good features (automation, segmentation, etc. etc.) and they have at least one competent product specialist (Alex) but in general UI is not that great and I don't see why I need to pay so much money just to have someone be so rude to me. I can get it for free.