Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Fortified Bicycle Alliance

Hands-down the best email marketing software we've ever used. Klaviyo not only makes the user experience simple enough for anyone in our company to use, but the analytics have allowed us to make decisions that increase our revenue immediately. If you haven't started using this yet, you are leaving money on the table.

theory11

Outstanding, simple, sleek system that is intuitive, streamlined, and effective.

Baby CoCo Bellea

Super, super easy to use even with no coding experience. Super easy to customize to match our store look and apply to our site.

WigStudio1.com

I utilized the free email template creator and love it! I had a few technical glitches, but their support team was extremely fast, friendly and helpful in getting things sorted out. As my business grows, I plan to utilize the other features they offer. Great app!

Strands & Company

I haven't used the full app with abandoned cart tracking and everything, but I have used Klaviyo's Free Email Template creator. It's wonderful and allows you to easily customize the auto-emails that go to customers. Thanks for this free service!!

Midori Bikinis

Great, convenient app for enhancing the appearance of e-mails sent through Shopify such as the order confirmation and shipping notifications! Easy to use and integrated in a manner that is also simple to understand. Awesome, quick-responding customer service. I use the free version which allows me solely to edit Shopify's email templates but have heard good things about the other plans as well. Definitely recommend!

Toy Kitchens Direct

This app is super easy to use. It already has the shopify templates built in, so customising our store emails was breeze! Thank you Klaviyo and keep up the good work!

Luxuria Cosmetics

We have tried Klaviyo and have to say it makes email marketing easy. The trial period was a succes and are looking at moving forward.

La Patente

Awesome. Works great. It´s super easy to create templates this way... you can use it not only for Shopify but for any e-mail template you might need.

HOLSTEE

Klaviyo is a brilliant app that rolls many email related features into one. whether we want to create reach out to our most loyal customers, re-engage folks that haven't been to our site in a year, or reach out just to our nyc customers- klaviyo makes this super easy. on top of that they provide excellent support. these guys are eager to build the best possible product.