Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Shop Adorn

Klaviyo has blown our expectations out of the water. It is clear that Ed and his team are fully committed to all of their clients. They are never slow to respond to my many questions, and are always troubleshooting things for me without making us jump through all the hoops. Klaviyo is an amazing app. It has already paid itself off for the amount of conversions and analytics we are receiving.
Great job guys!

The ZigZag Stripe

All I can say is AMAZING. Worth every penny.

Wellness Marketplace MD

We are newbies to the e-commerce scene, however Klaviyo has helped level the playing field for us by providing the tools necessary to compete in today's marketplace. As a sole small business owner with an expertise as a medical practitioner, I need tools that I can understand and don't need a "programmers" degree to facilitate. Klaviyo does the job! Thanks Shopify for introducing us to such a great partner! ~ valerie

Pure Fix Cycles

Klaviyo is legiiiiiit. Kicks mailchimp in the *you-know-what*!

The app allows to completely automate email marketing with extremely fine grained control. Think: email someone a week after they buy a bike and offer them a lock. Or if someone looks at red lights, red seats, and red bikes, email them something red!

Also, their support rules. Very helpful and quick to respond to questions.

LOÉIL

It's easy and very helpful for creating your own templates! Super recommend it!

Chandon Concepts

Thanks Klaviyo, this has saved me so much time. And now I don't have to worry about following up customers, Klaviyo does it all for me.
Highly recommended, and integrates so well with Shopify it is really part of the whole now.
Very easy to load, to run campaigns, and to set up triggered emails. And the analytics is what really makes it great, I can see real time what is happening and where the action on the site is.
Well done Klaviyo.

Daisy Plays Dress Ups

I'm loving using Klaviyo! I was using MailChimp before and their auto responders don't send instantly (takes up to an hr).. So I was constantly having to manually send emails to customers that were meant to be automatic. With Klaviyo they send instantly! Which has freed up a lot of my time. It integrates perfectly with Shopify and their customer service is really helpful too! I love that they track the sales from your emails as well..

CUT IT OUT Wall Stickers

amazing - we use them to design our order and shipping e-mails and best part is the abandon shopping carts emails that get sent to our customers automaticall which in turn is increasing our sales !!!

NOMAD

We're having a great experience with Klaviyo so far! Amazingly fast customer service, easy to use backend & powerful analytics. Couldn't recommend it more!

ShopMieux

Klaviyo is incredible. It's completely redone the way we communicate with our customers while saving us time with their automated system. We use Klaviyo to send our customers newsletters which we schedule in advance, automatically send our customers a discount code after they sign up, automatically follow up with our new customers after their first purchase, & to regain the attention of older customers who haven't visited us in awhile. It only took us 5 minutes to migrate from Mailchimp. We were also able to get rid of our abandon cart & lightbox apps. Klaviyo is an all-in-one lifesaver. Easy to use, well designed platform, & thorough analytics. My favorite part is that we can see all of the exact actions of our customers in real time. Support responds within minutes rather you need help in the afternoon or the middle of the night (Ed is awesome). Worth every penny.