Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

FirstCoast Outdoor

come on you should try it! come on you should try it! come on you should try it! come on you should try it!

HMD Solutions

Excellent app! Although I'm still a neophyte in email marketing, Klaviyo's functionality definitely makes the process easier. 5 stars!

Watchplaystore

Love the app, easy to use and great at bringing customers into your store!
I really liked all the campaigns and the free plans are great too.

Artù Gioielli

Very good! App is very useful and easy to use. You can create templates to copy in shopify and send to customers, or email marketing campaigns directly on Klaviyo!

My Store Belles & Beaus

I'm Just learning and although there is a lot I don't know I feel like this has the potential to be a game-changer for us

Buffalo Scents

Good email system that is easily integrated into my ecommerce site https://buffaloscents.com Love the features of being able to setup different automated communications.

Financial IQ, LLC

I've been using klaviyo for some now and I'd give it only 3 stars.. up until today is when I FINALLY realized it's full potential and now I'm in heaven. I probably should have taken training on this, but it all worked out!! I will be using this all the time now. I was even thinking about making a switch, NOT NOW!! love me some klaviyo.

Twentyfourhut.com

Great apps, improve my marketing email. Boost my sales and sales funnel. Really recommended for newbie

Tulsie

The platform thus far has been easy to use. I would like a live chat functionality for questions similar to what Shopify has.

Denys & Fielding

I have put off going for Klaviyo for a while because of the free alternatives but this is brilliant.