Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Lady Aquarius

This is a very cool app, I like this app because it makes it easy for me to manage my email subscriber and recapture visitors and customer

fizzi~jayne

I moved to Klaviyo from Mailchimp and I'm so glad I did. It integrates perfectly with Shopify and the one time I had to contact their support they were super helpful. There are more functions and capabilities than Mailchimp and I can see this app growing with my business.

Apace Apparels and Equipments Pvt. Ltd.

We have just started on email marketing, and the Klaviyo app is excellent to use. Feature rich in every sense, and intuitive to work with.

KitMaii

I've just recently started using the Klaviyo app. I'm finding it easy to learn, wonderful resources and really fast and helpful support! I'm going to enjoy using it for sure!

Switzerland Photo

Really simple and helpful for sure. I was able to use this integration right out of the box and it was intuitive!

Supplement Superstore

I've used a number of e-mail service providers before. Klaviyo is by far the best. The segmentation ability is so key for us in being able to separate our in-store and online customers.

Ann Barn

This is the only email marketing app I have ever used but it is very intuitive and they provide detailed help videos if you ever get stuck. Just sent my first email campaign and it was super simple and quick to do.

Maverick Coffee Co.

Just made the switch from Mailchimp to Klaviyo, and I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Klaviyo goes hands-down above and beyond what Mailchimp offers, with plenty of pre-made flows and templates to get you started. 100% recommended.

Chic for Chic

Easy to use and has lots of great ideas. I use it free for the first month. I decided to go on with them

KM Beauty Collection

E Z I LOVE IT I FIND IT CRAZY THAT IT WANTS ME TO WRITE AT LEAST 100 CHARACTERS MININUM TO LEAVE THIS BUT HEY ITS A GREAT APP GUYS