Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Golden-cbd-shop

Very good job from these developers. Pricing is a bit high but regarding the possibilities it seems worth it.

Supplies By 107

Awesome app! Easy to use and navigate. Started my first campaign an hour after downloading the app.

Canard Labs

I migrated over from MailChimp. The flows alone make Klaviyo more than worth the cost. Love the easy migration and integration with my shop.

As in Ads

Very easy to use when you dedicate time to know how to implement all features the right way and very intuitive platform.

Polcher & Co.

Great! I love this app. It has been pretty usefull for our online store. I just would love to get the emails directly in my inbox and not in my "Promotional" tab.

Crafty Horse Clothing

I have been using autoresponders for 12 years. This one blows them all out of the water! Easy user interface. Intuitive flows and tons of data to analyze to understand your customers. I highly recommend it!

wandapro

Buena aplicación! la uso mucho y es muy efectiva. la inetrfaz es muy intuitiva y facil de usas. recomendada

Physical Power Co

User friendly interface! Invaluable app for successful selling campaign! Must-have app in each store!

Chakras Incense

Can I give it 6 stars?
Wow... I've been looking and spending money on other software, but this is just Amazing... The people at Klavio really understand what it means to be a Shopify store owner.

Gadget For Ever

Looks good, could be useful if you maid a video tutorial, but all is good, it seems handy and the templates are looking sharp