Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

SelfieDeck

Im amazed that is for free. They provide great value for starting entrepreneurs. At the end 250 contacts goes fast, so just consider your AOV and then make a decision

svgmky

I used this app for the first time today and so far I´ve had a great experience. I highly recommend it

Jeremy Loops

It does what it says out the box. So much more powerful than any other ESP I've come across and it does genuinely pay for itself almost right away. Happy customer.

Derma Roll System

Good, but I wish pricing was more flexible. I'm using it for one single function only, but because I have many subscribers I'm asked to upgrade. I would rather pay for the functions I'm using and not subscribers count.

BRAUZZ.

I like using it. Easy to implement. Starting to use it more often, getting used to it and exploring posibilities. Powerfull tool.

ISH Spirits

I love Klaviyo and I especially love the personal service they provide. Highly recommend if you are serious about your email marketing.

Coocuma®

I love Klaviyo. I am a beginner on Klaviyo and I very much appreciate all features i can test every day.

Wine Club Clothing

Starting off as a new online business owner, I was surprised to see that there are not that many ways to create a tasteful and meaningful "Thank you for your purchase" email. So I was so excited when I found Klaviyo. It has everything you need and is super easy to use. I will definitely be using this for all of my email campaigns!

COCO & CO

very good! x help me with my campaign really like it x Recommend it x1000000000000000000000000000000

Porte Encens

The best app on the market. I use Klaviyo on my stores for my email marketing campaigns. It is great, easy to use and offers great flexibility and templates !