Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

TECHJEZ

This was the first email marketing app I have used for shopify. As a newbie to the whole email marketing game, I was quite surprised at how user friendly the app was and how seamlessly it was integrated to my store. Definitely recommend Klaviyo for the features that the app comes packed with and the amazing user experience. Wonderful job Klaviyo team.

Bella & Bow

We made the switch from Mailchimp to Klaviyo and we love it so far. The support team are amazing too! Love how easy it was to migrate and how intuitive the platform is.

Newton Fit

I decided to check out Klaviyo after all the news about Mailchimp not syncing with Shopify anymore. Best decision I've made! Klaviyos flows might be a little confusing at first but after watching a few of their videos and a few youtube videos I've set up a few flows that are doing well! The free version is more than enough to get started too!

Wat Crate

I see a lot of people giving one star lately and I can't understand why. Their service is perfect for e-commerce. You can do everything you need and the support is great. I've never had any issues and I've been using it a lot in the past 2-3 months. The price is worth it if you plan to leverage your list and optimize email marketing for your business. If you want to send basic emails, then you'd probably want to stick with the cheapest alternatives.

Clark & Clark

Just signed up, just sent my first campaign. Wow, was it easy to do. I'm impressed so far at its ease of use and attention to detail. Thank you Klaviyo

Never Say Never Active

The app makes marketing easier
Easy to use

Great email features and we have had great retention

Stylish-Accessories

This is a very good app for marketing and following up with customers. It has many features that help me in my email marketing. Thank you

Radical Roots Seed Bomb Company

I too got this to replace MailChimp and its super easy to use and the templates are eye catching! Very glad i choose this app.

Citizen Fox

Love! I got this to replace Mailchimp and honestly, I like it a lot better. Very happy with this app. I would get it again.

Maiden Home

We upgraded from Mailchimp to Klaviyo and while we are in the early stages, we're already really impressed with the ease of use and customer service. I really can't speak more highly of the service teams that have helped us onboard. We've run into a couple hiccups in our transition, and they've been super helpful and responsive in making sure that our migration goes off seamlessly (at least in our customers' eyes!)