Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Holster Central

I had a bad experience early on, but since then Ryan helped to get me squared away with Connor from support who has been super helpful, Peter and Melissa were awesome too, I have had a great experience with Klaviyo now having used it for a few more weeks. Initially I tried other platforms, but I would now recommend Klaviyo over those, their support is great as is the training videos and tutorials to help you get started. Klaviyo is quite intuitive and the integrations are great too!

BeeChiic

The best email marketing app. The integration is easy, thanks to a smart sending customer is not bombarded by multiple emails. Even the price is a bit high, in the end, it's worth it. Thank you, developers, for this app, which makes our business journey much easier. ✌️

KneeSprings

The best email marketing app. Better than Mailchimp by far and free.. The integration is easy, intuitive, and it's contributed hundreds of dollars to my sales while only emailing ~200 ppl so far.

alovelydeal

thanks to this app are really helpful and I'm enjoying using it every day on my business thanks Klaviyo.

Gourmet

If you want to do anything with ecommerce, Klaviyo is #2 tool after your website platform. This is the tool for keeping good relationship with your customers and being able to segment them any way you can think of. Example if you have only one size left in your garment stock you can segment those who bought this size and send them amazing offer so you can get rid of this extra stock. Few words can not describe the necessity of Klaviyo

Golden-cbd-shop

Very good job from these developers. Pricing is a bit high but regarding the possibilities it seems worth it.

Supplies By 107

Awesome app! Easy to use and navigate. Started my first campaign an hour after downloading the app.

Canard Labs

I migrated over from MailChimp. The flows alone make Klaviyo more than worth the cost. Love the easy migration and integration with my shop.

As in Ads

Very easy to use when you dedicate time to know how to implement all features the right way and very intuitive platform.

Crafty Horse Clothing

I have been using autoresponders for 12 years. This one blows them all out of the water! Easy user interface. Intuitive flows and tons of data to analyze to understand your customers. I highly recommend it!