Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

The Skull Place - Where you Can Find High Quality Skull Products

Klaviyo is the app to use for all your email marketing, straight forward and easy to use. It give you real data to see how well your campaign is doing.

MyKidsNuk

I use this app to assist with my email re-marketing campaigns. Better than most api's that claim the same benefits also comes with great drag and drop templates. You get up to 250 subscribers for free when you get above the allowed free account the benefit outweighs the cost. The support is also excellent and always responds promptly. One of the must have api for a e-commerce business. Klaviyo also integrates well with a lot of api's, the instructional videos are very well put together. Thank you to the team at Klaviyo, excellent product.

maboutiquekool

Très bon, intuitif, organisé et beaucoup de choix pour configurer ses campagnes, un indispensable pour une boutique.

My Cupcake Toppers

Great support from the team to get set up, and once done it is very easy to manage. It is easy to use and works well for my business.

Sugar Cola

Best free app for email marketing on Shopify. Easy to use and provide great tools. I highly recommend it for everyone.

Baby All Shop

It is easy to use and provide great tools. I have been using it for a while. It collects emails on my webpage with a form and I have all of them saved to access.

Smart Tech Express

I'v used this app from the start of my shopify store (www.smarttechexpress.com) and it dose everything i wanted and needed and did more than I expected. I would defiantly recommend to any one. Also check out our store and sign up to our email list and follow to see how well it works, and buy some too while your at it we have great products. It really helps to drive traffic back to the store when we do discount emails. if you would like to visit our store to see how well it works or to buy new trending electronics go to www.smarttechexpress.com. Happy Shopping.

fitnesslvg

THE WORTH APP I NEVER SEEN.jzdfnuazfbuazbfiazbfuzfbuzbfuiazvbfuybaefuibefuibeayubefyubefope,fo,efeog,e,goze,g

Knot Around Your Neck

YOU CAN'T RUN AN E-COMMERCE BUSINESS WITHOUT KLAVIYO! I tried all the other email marketing software and yeah it was a little cheaper, but cheaper comes with a big fat hidden price tag. Ask yourself how much is your time worth? How much is a new customer worth? Klaviyo is the ultimate email marketing system, the options are endless and the ease of use once you get in there is amazing. Bite the bullet and add Klaviyo to your toolbelt you won't regret it. I love you guys!!!

Thecoconutt

Klaviyo is the best email marketing tool for shopify ! No doubt about this !