Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

MarianoFoods.com

This is by far the best e-commerce marketing automation system that I've seen on the market. The online marketing industry has Infusionsoft and the e-commerce industry now has Klaviyo .. it really is a must have for shopify.

Gibout Toys

Great app. Had a little trouble getting everything set up (my fault) but Kate was amazing and walked me through everything. HUGE improvement to our emails! Highly recommend this app.

80sTees.com, Inc.

This app is a must have because it gives you so much power. Put your abandoned cart emails on steroids and get reporting. Use a welcome series. Have it create one time use discount codes for you. Tightly integrated with Shopify. Highly recommended.

befit supplements

This is what i exactly need . 1 App that can take care of all of it .
Thanks
Nick

Warriorcoffee.com

After using Klaviyo for less than a week, everything looks good to succeed. We have automations, campaigns and integrations done.

Brydge Keyboards

Klavviyo is nothing but class. Within 24 hours of implementing it we saw a significant increase in sales from the sales performance we were getting from our previous platform.

If you're wanting to extract value out of your customers and get a higher CLV then this is the solution for you.

The team are brilliant, incredibly thoughtful and helpful.

Jack Of All Trades Clothing

great app, really love how it links with my shopify store and how I can track the success of each e-blast I send. I also love the list segments.

PureChimp

You know when you just use an app and you fall in love with it. This is happening right now.

A fantastic app that gives you all the analytics you need from e-mails you sent out.

We are using Auto emails to recover customers that have not purchased in 3 months, offer discount to customers who purchased a sample but not a full product, recover abandoned carts. But this is real flexible and you could set up auto emails for anything and give the system rules.

9/10, we need to use it for a month or so to award it 10/10

Brickell Men's Products

As someone else said, "Mailchimp is for sending newsletters, Klaviyo is for making money". This is an amazing app that has huge revenue potential for your business. It's relatively easy to set up (it's very powerful, so there is a learning curve), but their support are very eager to help you out. In a nutshell, for every action someone takes on your website, you can send them a personalized email relating to that action to either strengthen your relationship with that customer or generate more revenue from them. I don't think any Shopify store owner can afford not to use even the basic features of this app.

CogniTea

Handsdown the best ecommerce app on shopify. It makes segmenting customers based on all shopify data easy. Very customizable. Ed and the team offer great support too! Highly recommended to improve customer experience and email marketing ROI. 5 stars