Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Steampunk Store

Pour l'instant tout va bien, même pour un novice comme moi. J'ai tatonné quelques heures pour configurer un minimum. j'affinerais après...bref à essayer.

LAS COSAS DE MUSITA

La utilizo de forma intuitiva, porque no hablo inglés. Teniendo en cuenta que el español es el segundo idioma en el mundo más hablado, (por delante del inglés) creo que deberían pensar en ofrecerlo en español. Gracias

Mommies Best Mall

So far so good, I am happy with it and I like the templates, just sent my first email out, but wish the free plan was a bit more subscribers...Don't think I will be able to try it out for long before I need to change plan.

Le Creatif Linen

So far, so good. Very easy to use. I like what you get for the incredible price point. This is so much smoother than my other CRM.

Oscar & Friends

Hands down a cut above the rest. I've tested a few to see which I could easily work with more than anything and Klaviyo. I have an online pet store and this allows to super easily automate segmentation by pet age, brand, pet type.

The way the flows work (the name for a series) is so good, i have a personal mission to try and make the most complex flow ever.

It integrates perfectly with Shopify (as well as a host of other platforms), caused no issues and was easy as pie to set up and understand!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Better Way Health

Klaviyo is a must have for Shopify stores. They make email marketing incredibly easy and efficient. Segments and lists are easy to create and we love that they automatically sync with FB audiences

docjohnson

I am really loving this tool. So easy to use! Even I can make email campaigns now. Normally I had to hire an expensive firm to do this.

IdeesFun

Un must mais qui demande de la patience pour le prendre en main car on peu vite se faire surprendre par des réglages qui ne sont pas activé!!! Je recommande.

BestEver4U

Easy to use, amazing campaign design, excellent targeting options, and features. I recommend this app.

The Qualis

I am ussing it to set al my customer journeys. It works awesome. Better than expected. Great app, so definitely try it