Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

futureshock55

Nice app!Easy to use for beginners.With many cool features.Have a free subscription for less 250 customers

Minky Levi Jewellery

I have only just got this app, but it is working well so far. Nice and easy. You can create emails with your own logos, colours, text, to represent your business as you wish. I recommend trying it.

Little Wascal Co

I HATE THIS APP. I have lost SO many sales in my opening/launch week as people simple aren't getting the signup/welcome flow series I spent HOURS setting up. Customers are emailing me to tell me they aren't getting their discount code, and I look like an idiot. Emails to support give me 'generic' fixes and I've been going backwards and forwards for 3-4 days with no resolution. Everything support have told me to do, I've done and it still doesn't work. If I don't get this issue sorted by COB Monday your app is being deleted.

Showdown 124th

Extremely easy to use with beautiful layouts. I was a little overwhelmed about sending my first newsletter, but Klaviyo has made it simple.

ATH Organics

The gold standard when it comes to e-commerce marketing. We've used a few different companies before, if you're selling physical goods, Klaviyo is the best hands down.

boysdancetooUK

Fantastic! At first sight it seems complicated but it is extremely easy to learn how to use, and you can do almost anything you want. The online help pages are also exceptionally clear! :)

YES Cacao

I was hearing about Klaviyo from several successful peers, and at the same time, disenchanted with our declining mailchimp performance. I made the switch and WOW to the deep customization. A lot of great tutorials & the platform is very user friendly.

Inovytion

INCREDIBLE, the things that you can do even with the free plan! Thanks for your job, great team! I'm using it rn

Dignitii Activewear Inc

So far I am really liking the features and ease of use, better than Mailchimp. I recommend it to small business owners.

Reluxeliving

Has some great features. But when you go to customize and create beautiful email templates. The emails are received as junk/spam. I tested out many templates/themes and it's a hit or miss. Some go to inbox others don't. It drove me crazy trying to figure out a way to make beautiful engaging emails that land in the inbox. Also if using a free subscription you can't get customer support, that's only for paid plans. - Another negative. Moving to Conversio