Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Gluten Free Wholesalers Australia

We're new to using this app, but so far we're pleased with it's ease of use and integration.
We merged from Mail chimp via shopify, which we actually had difficulties with, so have found this app much easier to navigate.
We haven't started much work with flows yet, but all looks easy enough..and offers good functionality.
The drag and drop template options are great, and was quick to get a good looking newsletter completed and sent.
So far, so good..especially considering we're on the freebie plan.

Treats2eat

I have been using this app for a couple of months now, and it is very easy to setup and understand. I have created an email campaign and a welcome series email flow. I really love how easy it is to bring products into templates directly from Shopify catalog. I also really like the endless amount of analytics available!

Trekell Art Supplies

I've only set up one email so far, but I am more than happy with all the other features that are available. The possibilities are endless with Klaviyo!

Artavera

I've been working with this app and find it to be confusing and hard to use. It doesn't update the list properly. I will be deleting the app because I'm frustrated with trying to get it to work. Also, support sucks.

Walcott’s Footwear

Great value & very easy to use and navigate. Would 100% recommend to install. Easy to create campaigns to keep customers updated etc + love the automated finctions

StoerHorloge.com

Moved over with our Shopify shop from MailChimp to Klaviyo. This is the way an ecommerce marketing (email) automation should work. Highly recommended, within 2 hours setup everything incl. send out a perfectly aligned responsive newsletter!

Posh Candle Co.

Perfect! I've struggled with email campaigns and flows but Klaviyo has made it so easy to setup. I've literally sat here all day creating emails to get my business running like clockwork.

Petite Premiums Gift Shop

Very easy to install & use. Very creative & beautiful templates & the automation features are just so useful!

Taygra Dance Shoes - Canada

I just used it to send one campaign yet but I found it very easy and the email editor is nice and simple. Great app!

Good Life Trends

I used this app to help me do email marketing, as well as help me with the Abandoned cart, (when it happens). I like how it's being done and it would be nice to have more step by step instructions to follow, on all other aspects on how to use it better.