Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Astonlane

We've been using Klaviyo for a few months now and the features are so much better than other email marketing apps i've used. Is on the expensive side compared to a few others but you get what you pay for in all of the useful features to grow your business.

Biotopic

We've used Klaviyo to completely scale our email marketing efforts and it has not disappointed! Great service for scalable, custom, and personalized email communications.

Oco Uk

We've used Mailchimp, Campaign monitor, Constant Contact, but Klaviyo is in a league of its own! Amazing app for sending bulk emails and also for setting up flow sequences.In particular it's Shopify integration is far superior which make segmenting customers so easy. For example, if your want to send a sale promo email but exclude customers who have purchased in last 30 days it's extremely easy! Fantastic app - highly recommended.

Fueled X Faith Apparel

you guys are killing it I love this app allows me to make custom emails to my customers

Emporiumofnatural

I've been using Klaviyo for about a year now and am very happy. The Themed templates are great as are the flow frameworks. They make it really easy and simple to contact your database.

Thedogbakery

Klaviyo is my absolute favorite marketing tool and it's totally revolutionized how we approach email marketing. It's so much better than mail chimp or any of those types of tools.

You're able to segment your audience to a very granular level so only the right people are getting your messages. The automation is also amazing and of course the analtics, being able to see what flows and campaigns are making you money is very very helpful.

The shopify integration is seamless.

Alphadijk

Klaviyo is by far the best email tool we have used! I love the sophisticated segmentation options as well as the email flows and the new feature on the customer profiles that helps you predict customer life time value and churn. Recommended!

Lyndsey James

We love Klaviyo and recommend it to every business owner using Shopify or other supported platform. Setting up automated flows is a must and it is great to see how much revenue each one brings in. We also love being able to target customers with personalised emails based on their shopping style.

Animal Keendom

Nice program... Seems to work pretty well. So far so good.

Camotrek

Very good app. Easy to use and intuitive.