Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

ElevateHer Boutique

So far so good. The experience creating my first email was good. Easy to use templates. I like so far.

Sunflowr Candle Co.

This app isn’t a app for someone who looking to have all the work done for them, but it does help and provide a great experience and platform for new and old business. Try it, you will love it

Coolmantique

I cannot sign in for weeks and wrote to support team several times. Still cannot sign in!! I have correct username and password, but their confirmation code email just doesn't arrive no matter what I do. Support is non-existent. I'm deleting this.

Collision Gear Show

This APP is really nice team! They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners, I am eager to recommend to anyone!

A Game Tennis

I switched from MailChimp to Klaviyo and it's been a great decision. The interface is easy to use, I can easily segment audiences and create campaigns with just a few clicks.

Fashion Melanin

I use this app for email marketing and sending abandoned cart emails. I love its integration with Shopify.

HannahLiya

Training videos not always clear & omits steps, but the customer service support is exceptional! Its the main reason I have kept this app.

JessWigStudio

I do love using this app. I have converted over from mailchimp and Klaviyo offers a lot more than mailchimp. I'm still working my way around the app but i like it so far. And the best part is that it integrates with almost everything.

Glory Deals

I'm not quite sure if I'm using it the right way but after configuring my auto welcome emails it seems doesn't work when the customer signs-up no thing is being sent to the inbox/junk mail. I have also tried to add my email and I haven't received any. a support would be appreciated.

Barefoot and Salty

WOW! what a great app, unlike other apps i know this one will help me grow. also the support team are super stars! They replied to me messages so fast i and helped me when i needed it most.