Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Weird Friends Club

Love using Klaviyo's email service! Great templates and very easy to set up and integrate my existing customer list. I recommend!

Essentials Everything

We switched to Klaviyo from another automated email subscription service that we were unable to move forward with. After initial setup we were immediately able to start sending out emails with no problems. We are still learning how to use this application and we still have questions but the staff has been helpful in steering us in the right direction. It is a little more complicated for a beginner but once you get past the basics it does a lot that our last program couldn't dream of doing. 4 1/2 start wold be more appropriate. Very happy so far!

Kente Lifestyle Apparel

Excellent app! This app is easy to set up and super affordable for my budget! I highly recommend this app for any business that's trying to grow its email lists.

2-FITT

Love the app! Its just amazing and its so simple to usw. Started couple weeks ago and already my favorite app

Shop Bits & Pieces

Out of all the email platforms out there. Klaviyo is my number r#1 choice. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify. 100% recommend.

Amanda Baxter Studio

I just switched from Mailchimp and this is way better. The only thing I liked better about Mailchimp was the price, but Klaviyo integrates much better with Shopify. So far I find it easier to automate flows, collect data, and design e-mails for scheduled sending.

Annikas Hus

This app is Superb for Email marketing. It takes some time to get to know the platform entirely, but that's a great thing because it means it has the functionality you need. I really like the tracking stats, the flow builder. And the email drag-and-drop content builder is great and ACTUALLY makes it possible to design good-looking emails. As opposed to other email services.

HealAHeel

Solid... Pretty much industry standard and lots of helpful features like automatically generating unique discount codes

tjuub

And you are out in the desert ...alone. Their double opt in doesn't work since weeks. Customer support isn't helpful at all. No, even worse: they just denied this fault. Only after I paid a developer who confirmed the Klavyio system having an issue, they admitted there is a bug. Huh.
And then....nothing happens.
Customer support confirmed the bug as fixed. But - what a surprise - it is NOT. No further answers from customer 'support' . I worked on that issue now for several days and just let it go now. Horrible experience. Never again! And: that's a pity, because the features would be nice. Handling too. But if you are impossible to follow the legal requirements and lose leads 't get any help from customer support - its just crap.

RRIZE Cosmetics™

I love Klaviyo! It streamlines my business... I love all the cool features that it offers, especially the beautiful templates... I've tried all the other email marketing platforms, and I'm only using Klaviyo from now on!