Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Eco Hilana

I just started using it and love it so far! Very easy to use, nice templates and great data analysis.

Level Up

Launched my first campaign moments ago. Entire editing of the EShot took around 30 mins (very user friendly). I love how it integrates to shopify so well, all your products and contacts are imported. There's advanced segmentation and conditional customer journey. So far, very impressed.

Lyna leggings

Double opt in on free plan means you will have no sign ups. And there is no way around it. If you have a 3rd party sign up form (like Privy) Klaviyo will still send a sign up confirmation request once the address is synced to the list.
I don't mind paying for a good service, but not to a company that messes me up in such a sneaky way. Will sing up for a paid plan elsewhere.

Kiana Beauty

Klaviyo are amazing. We have had it installed for years but kept on the free plan for the longest time. With the pending removal of Mailchimp from Shopify's ecosystem, Klaviyo was there every step of the way in bringing the most out of our marketing automation capabilities.

Our only regret was not starting earlier.

Klaviyo was BUILT for e-commerce and the advanced segmentation, syncing of Facebook Audiences and complex automation flows help get the most out of our marketing efforts.

Klaviyo is easy, allowing for complex thing such as feeds to supply dynamic content that is always up to date, personalisation and other things.

And it just WORKS with Shopify. They do most of the heavy lifting but aren't afraid of you customising its output.

They have our highest endorsement.

Jammiespree

Just started Klaviyo after fiddling with Mailchimp for months. Loving it so far! Would definitely recommend.

Gazollo

Started using this app once mailchimp and shopify ended their integration. So far I'm loving it. Highly recommended!

Macade Golf

Terrible. Had a sign up form on my pre-launched website. When I tried to notify the ones who had signed up that the site was live Klaviyo disabled my account and didn't let me notify them.

I'll have to email everyone one by one. Terrible service.

OyaDrive

I used this app to boost my audience sales.Best app to get in touch with your loving customers.
@www.oyadrive.com

HorseNstuff

Great app ,app helps me a lot.
Love the flow and how its integrate with my shopify store.
I recommend you to use this app.

teakruthi

I have been using Klaviyo for a while and it is by far one of the valuable apps on my site. Love it and can't do without it!