Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Kyezir

I am not genius nor am I a business mogul but this app has turned me into a great business woman. I have learned so much, they have a lot of written instructions as well as videos if you want to do something and you don't know how to. You need this app if you want to progress in you business.

Shimmersix.com

I'm a small start-up and I'm using this to manage my email marketing. I really like that the free version has reasonable features for my small email list since I don't have the budget to upgrade to the paid version. I imagine the paid features will be even better once I grow to a point where it makes sense to upgrade.

janori

Pretty amazing tool. I takes a little to fully comprehend how much you can do with this. But if you're into email marketing I believe it doesn't get any more powerful or comfortable than this.
We use it for Abandoned cart mails, launch mail series, newsletter subscriber series, everything email basically.

BeFab Jewelry

I have been trying to add email marketing for a long time. Finally an app that makes it easy for beginners. I love it so far.

CocoWod

This app is very powerful to manage all issues related to email marketing. It is true you will need a learning curve, but in other apps it is the same. The Shopify integration is simple, therefore creating flows is easier. I am suprissed when some people say Customer Service doesn't work properly, because Klaviyo answers to me always on time resolving my doubts. I am very satisfy with Klaviyo. Recommended.

Petz Mill

Best email app we have used so far. Easy to set up campaigns and we have had a pretty decent return so far. Perfectly adapted to eCommerce!

Hemp Gallery Australia Pty Ltd

Super user friendly. I have literally spent hours adjusting templates and having full flexibility on the look and feel of not only EDMs, but the confirmation and shipping emails. The Flows are fantastic and I have already seen a positive response from customers. As I'm sure lots of people do, I'm left asking myself why I didn't start using this sooner?!

Sexta Fórmula

Es una aplicación completa y bastante funcional. Tiene una curva de aprendizaje media-alta, pero cualquiera que pase el suficiente tiempo usándola aprenderá todo lo necesario para un buen marketing de correo electrónico. Recomendada para todo el mundo. No puedo quejarme absolutamente de nada.

Nettimport.no AS

Fantastic app and love the integration with Shopify. Makes all the work a lot easier. Love that they also offer a good portion free to get started.

Lasclay

Better than Mailchimp, lots of possibilities for customization which really helps when you're dealing with customers in different languages.