Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Emerald Bijou Boutique

This has been one of the easiest apps to use for email marketing. I'm new to the business world and the drag and drop feature is self explanatory and I love the free plan to give it a try while I grow my business. Looking forward to learning all the ins and outs and growing my business with the tools and functions Klaviyo provides.

Webby Washer

Just did our first campaign and was super intuitive to use and lots of options! Excited to continue to use this for my marketing campaigns!

lojavirtualhenri

Maravilhoso estou amando, muito útil e fácil de mexer, vale super apena, estou muito satisfeita!!!!!

Fagaci

Great app until now I really recommend it to set up the flows and start generating some extra cash with emails.

Bow & Arrow by Silvia

Easy to use. And helped me a lot in creating my email campaigns. As a new business owner, I am still learning but this app makes my job a lot easier.

Compression Socks R Us

Works well to include products from my store in my emails, as well as to help me track and respond to abandoned carts. Klaviyo has so many more options than I currently use, but I'm getting there and seeing results the more I leverage it.

Tango Philosophy

it has made my business so much better
thanks! great tool to use for small independent ecommerce like myself who struggle to succeed.

The Flair & Natural Co

If I could give 10 stars, I would! Truly a game changer for e-commerce. You can do so much and build truly dynamic, customised, and highly personalised emails to your customers. I switched over from a paid Mailchimp plan and Klaviyo does SO MUCH more even with the free plan!

Executive Vibe

I tried multiple CRM, no one beats Klaviyo in deep Shopify integration, ease of use, and reasonably priced. I am using it in all my stores. Totally can't recommend Klaviyo enough!

Yūjin

If you are an E-Commerce you should use this app. I was using Mailchimp, they are great but their interface is a little old and robust. Klaviyo works better for me, easier