Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Www Vosk Co Za

Crazy epic how personalized emails are with Klaviyo!

Narutosexclusivecollections

One of the best app there is on the market

Hot 2 Def

Unable to send videos. Everything else is great.

Graciousbeauty7

Very useful, thank you. It is a very useful app.

Thalyo

Excellente application, permet une meilleur gestion des mes mails et automation

Roastedon

After misunderstanding my initial testing, the support team was able to investigate and assure me that my concerns were wrong. I am changing my review from 1 star to 5 star based on this. I'm looking forward to building out my flows and seeing what results I can achieve with the tool.

Electric Bike Zone

We've been using Klaviyo for close to 2 years now on ElectricBikeZone.com and are very happy with all the FREE features included. Pretty easy to lean and use, and good documentation and video help.

August Uncommon Tea

Absolutely the best email automation for Shopify. Essential!

Kikaboo Shop

I am new to email marketing and I am very happy that Klaviyo is on my side! Easy to use platform for those just learning the ropes; advanced enough for the big players in eCommerce. Thank you Klaviyo for helping my store succeed!

Virgosummer2

Lots of advanced customization for a small price. You can also use this app to create 'back in stock' buttons and alerts and NO extra cost. You need a little coding skill or they can help you.

Compared to what Constant Contact gives you, this is way better.

Some technical difficulties but overall a great app and no issues that would prevent you from sending a basic email right away.