Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Voltagevape

great product have already seen a return on the follow up this system provides

Paleo Papeo

I have tested quite a few entry level email platforms (Mail Chimp, AWeber, Convertkit) and I've finally found the one I was looking for with Klaviyo. If email is going to be involved in your marketing strategy (if it isn't then you are literally leaving money on the table) then Klaviyo is the one.

If you just want to collect emails to send out the odd newsletter about a new product then in all honesty you should save your money and go with Mail Chimp.

If you want to collect information from your customers, learn from them, segment them, create incredibly well targeted marketing campaigns, and give your customers the best personal experience possible then you need Klaviyo.

It costs more but it's completely worth it.

The only source of traffic you actually own is your email list. Don't underestimate it.

Boxofprotein

This is a must have app, it's amazing!! If you want professional emails sent out to your customers, the ability to send automated emails to new customers on their first purchase, win back customers who haven't purchased for a while and repeat customers, then get this app!

Rchdecor

Great email tool! Even if you don't use the paid membership, it's a great resource for creating your brand within your Shopify notification emails

Sahara Tea

This is a fantastic and easy-to-use app that allows one to create beautiful and effective email marketing templates and campaigns.

Neri Handcrafted

So far, I'm finding my way fairly easily. Ricky has been very helpful with any questions I have. And I am impressed by the personal attention Klaviyo provides. I feel like I am working with an actual person as opposed to some huge corporation. I am building my handmade jewelry business and Klaviyo has given me the tools I need to succeed.

Skullsociety

Extremely powerful email app. Klaviyo is built from the ground up for ecommerce. They have thought of everything. This is all about segmentation. If you are still using Mailchimp, Aweber or any of the other generic email services for your Shopify store then you are wasting time and money. Make the switch!

Impera Nutrition

Great customer service. They sorted my problem within a couple of hours. I cannot recommend Klaviyo highly enough.

Casebuddy

Same Problem with support. Need a filter based on tagged orders not customers. Not very helpful.

Foxwill Inc

I am struggling to get any sort of help or responses from customer service. They are unwilling to help me resolve issues that I thought would be very easy. I am very disappointed and am looking for an app that wants to help their customers.