Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Eavara

We are super Happy with Klaviyo!!
Thanks.

Freymark

From The Freymark (www.thefreymark.com). Selling cufflinks, tie clips, tie sets, neckties, bow ties and watches in NZ. New Zealand :D. Great App! Simple to use and a must have for any / all Shopify stores.

Precisionhydration

Klaviyo is the best email/CRM platform we've ever used and we've used a few! The app makes it easy to sync up with Shopify.

Mgtha Watches

Found it a bit confusing to use!

Rowdy Ann Boutique

Klaviyo Email Marketing is a great app! I am so glad that I found it. A must have app for anyone wanting their notification emails to look professional. Allows me to send beautiful emails to my customers with a uniformed feel. It also has built in analytics, follow up emails, and many other useful tools. I highly recommend it for its functionality and ease of use.

Sexyrealsexdolls

Amazing tool! it helps in conversions! we love it

Shreddtech

Excellent! The best email marketing app I have used thus far. Lots of functionality and delivers value from the onset, provided of course that You put in the required effort.. Thanks a lot team Klaviyo!

Bouledogue Avenue

This app is awesome. The best eMail Marketing software for eCommerce, period.

Mxlgbr

Very useful and easy to use. Great work!

A Whiff Of This

This is absolutely the best tool for my store. I am a very small start-up retail e-commerce and this helped me get my email marketing and customer service process in order. It is very easy to use and my customers love the templates. I love the fact that price for use grows with your business. Great way to retain customers. Keep up the good work.