Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Fueled X Faith Apparel

you guys are killing it I love this app allows me to make custom emails to my customers

Emporiumofnatural

I've been using Klaviyo for about a year now and am very happy. The Themed templates are great as are the flow frameworks. They make it really easy and simple to contact your database.

Thedogbakery

Klaviyo is my absolute favorite marketing tool and it's totally revolutionized how we approach email marketing. It's so much better than mail chimp or any of those types of tools.

You're able to segment your audience to a very granular level so only the right people are getting your messages. The automation is also amazing and of course the analtics, being able to see what flows and campaigns are making you money is very very helpful.

The shopify integration is seamless.

Alphadijk

Klaviyo is by far the best email tool we have used! I love the sophisticated segmentation options as well as the email flows and the new feature on the customer profiles that helps you predict customer life time value and churn. Recommended!

Lyndsey James

We love Klaviyo and recommend it to every business owner using Shopify or other supported platform. Setting up automated flows is a must and it is great to see how much revenue each one brings in. We also love being able to target customers with personalised emails based on their shopping style.

Animal Keendom

Nice program... Seems to work pretty well. So far so good.

Camotrek

Very good app. Easy to use and intuitive.

Maylwear

Really amazing app for a beginners and professionals :)

The Cat Cafe Purrth

A total necessity for any business looking to grow organically. We're seeing amazing results from our weekly newsletters, a huge relief as we watch our results from Facebook and Instagram Advertising shrivel.

Your content needs to be something that excites and interests your users when you're emailing, otherwise you'll be more readily considered spam than in other social media advertising forms.

Email marketing is a great way to building your raving fan base.

We love Klaviyo and recommend it to everyone we know.

Smoke Cartel

Constant improvements and the friendliest staff and support! Love the constantly updated template library and templates for automated emails.