Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Annikas Hus

This app is Superb for Email marketing. It takes some time to get to know the platform entirely, but that's a great thing because it means it has the functionality you need. I really like the tracking stats, the flow builder. And the email drag-and-drop content builder is great and ACTUALLY makes it possible to design good-looking emails. As opposed to other email services.

HealAHeel

Solid... Pretty much industry standard and lots of helpful features like automatically generating unique discount codes

tjuub

And you are out in the desert ...alone. Their double opt in doesn't work since weeks. Customer support isn't helpful at all. No, even worse: they just denied this fault. Only after I paid a developer who confirmed the Klavyio system having an issue, they admitted there is a bug. Huh.
And then....nothing happens.
Customer support confirmed the bug as fixed. But - what a surprise - it is NOT. No further answers from customer 'support' . I worked on that issue now for several days and just let it go now. Horrible experience. Never again! And: that's a pity, because the features would be nice. Handling too. But if you are impossible to follow the legal requirements and lose leads 't get any help from customer support - its just crap.

RRIZE Cosmetics™

I love Klaviyo! It streamlines my business... I love all the cool features that it offers, especially the beautiful templates... I've tried all the other email marketing platforms, and I'm only using Klaviyo from now on!

Mystic Mala

Just sent my first campaign. I'd never created a campaign before so it was a huge learning curve for me. Once I got use to the different items ie. lists, segments, Klaviyo worked well. Small suggestion: it was difficult to see the screen captures in Klaviyo academy (very blurry).

LegsonHome

Works great! It really entices you to have great customer relationships and has many tools to improve your conversions!

JansZenAudio

Tried several others, including MailChimp and Omnisend. This one is a little more expensive, but well worth it. Great support (much much better than the others), no nanny filters on your contacts (leaves role based addresses alone, for instance), and allows multiple lists that can be subsequently segmented. Haven't tried the automations, yet, but they look good and easy to use.

Gifts and Crafts

Really awesome app, easy to use and many functions that I wasn't aware off, that will make your email campaigns and overall ecommerce experience much easier.

SMAT GADGETS

Amazing app. Cannot fault them so far so good. Given that i am new in the E-commerce world, its so easy to navigate. will 100% recommend this guys to anyone. Thank you

Spikes and Seams

Although I very much enjoy the functionality of the app itself, someone on their team has repeatedly been harassing me with phone calls and emails. Within 15 hours of signing up someone from Klaviyo has called me 3 times and sent 2 emails. As a small business owner who is busy with work as is and dealing with Covid obstacles on top of that, I do not need to be bombarded with sales calls during the work day. This is the second time I have signed up to use Klaviyo and this behavior happened to me the first time as well. I highly suggest they tone down their aggressive and unappealing sales techniques.