Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Karma Sauce

I've tried a bunch of these services so far and there is no question that Klaviyo is the most polished and most thoughtfully designed. The targeting granularity is impressive and easy to turn into actionable email flows. Loving it so far.

AlienX

I would like you all to read this. I have been searching for email marketing software for months. I tried mailchimp, sendinblue, jilt, and much more but by far klaviyo is the BEST!!! It completely out runs any competitors by its features, and the ease of us is incredible. I recommend to anyone. Customer service is great too.

Los Colores de la Tierra

Once you learn how to use Klaviyo, it is amazing! I will upgrade soon from the free plan so I don't have to use double opt-in. I am pretty sure it will be worthwhile. We already had a 4-figure sales from one of our "thank you for purchasing" Klaviyo flows for repeat clients. Of course, I had the thank you emails before, but Klaviyo really makes it seamless.

EvaCosmetics

klaviyo is amazing software for Email marketing i strongly recommend it 111111111111111111111111111111

FirstCoast Outdoor

come on you should try it! come on you should try it! come on you should try it! come on you should try it!

HMD Solutions

Excellent app! Although I'm still a neophyte in email marketing, Klaviyo's functionality definitely makes the process easier. 5 stars!

Watchplaystore

Love the app, easy to use and great at bringing customers into your store!
I really liked all the campaigns and the free plans are great too.

Buffalo Scents

Good email system that is easily integrated into my ecommerce site https://buffaloscents.com Love the features of being able to setup different automated communications.

Financial IQ, LLC

I've been using klaviyo for some now and I'd give it only 3 stars.. up until today is when I FINALLY realized it's full potential and now I'm in heaven. I probably should have taken training on this, but it all worked out!! I will be using this all the time now. I was even thinking about making a switch, NOT NOW!! love me some klaviyo.

Twentyfourhut.com

Great apps, improve my marketing email. Boost my sales and sales funnel. Really recommended for newbie