Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Thee Curve Boutique

This app is amazing! Honestly, Our previous provider could NEVER compare. We have told all of our business buddies to switch over. So easy. So simple. We wish we would have chosen them first

Mon ange Louise

very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kulture.store

Have started using Klaviyo this past week and Im loving this email platform. I love that you have a quick snapshot on your dashboard to see how each of your automations & campaigns are converting. It hooks into your shopify store so when you up load your list it segments who your buyers are and who are not. Automations are easy to set up and really like how you go through the setup wizard to upload & define common assets like logo's, fonts & buttons so each communication is consistent in look and feel.

T's Little Store

Klaviyo is a great e-mail marketing app. It helped me a lot with the e-mail campaigns. The built in templates are easy to use. What I really love about it is the sign up forms. Great app with all that it can do for free.

Koko Riko Tea

I love using Klaviyo! So easy to use and makes me run my business smoothly. I recommend Klaviyo to everyone.

H1 English

I use klaviyo on both my stores and wouldn't use anything else. Has absolutely everything you need! Recommend to anyone using shopify.

permanentmakeupacademyph

This app has simplified sending marketing emails to my clients. Im a newbie so this matters a lot to me.

Rx-SkinCare

One of the best email providers on the market. So easy to use and create emails and retargeting lists. Absolutely amazing work, thank you!!

Daily Essentials

The best email marketing app for Shopify! Anyone leaving a bad review is just in experienced. This app is easy to comprehend, and you can set up any type of email campaign. Also you can intergrate your current shopify email list and send them as many emils as you want. ALso you can customize your emails and make them look very professional. I HIGHLY SUGGEST this app for anyone looking to generate some more income through the backend! You can increase your revenue by up to 20% with email marketing. This app is the perfect choice trust me I have tryed many apps and this one is the best by far. Also many high level internet marketers, and people who own email marketing buisness's use this app. All in all I love it and its free!

Chestpax

This app is amazing, just sent bulk emails to customers letting the, know about shipping delays from the virus, AWESOME!!