Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

RC-N-Go

Fantastic app! I have been searching for something like this for a long time. It easily lets you build branded e-mail content in a professional format, and allows you to link products from your store directly. LOVE IT!!

Vintage Vibe Fashion

I really love this app for my Shopify store. It not only is easy to navigate and make my own emails, but it is so helpful in my learning process as a new eCommerce owner.

Standley Handcrafted

Loving this app. Easy to use and tons of options for email campaigns. Just spent the last hour playing with the app, creating a campaign and sent it off.

Comfy Kids Bedroom

I have this app on my 2 stores. It really helps me create campaigns in a simple way. They have a ready-made template as well. I use it for all my email marketing needs. Couldn't leave without this awesome app. I do not have to contact support for any errors or issues.

Formula Fun Foamies

Great way to increase sales, easy to use and the dashboard makes it easy to see the results! Would recommend for anyone looking to email market.

ytexstrings

We made the switch from mailchimp to klaviyo and has been the best decision ever made. We recommend klaviyo for many reasons, but specially because of the ability to segment and tag users based on past purchase behaviours.

Silver Canyon Boot and Clothing Company

Moved to this Klaviyo after the changes at Mail Chimp. Wish we had done so earlier. Powerful and easy to use. Lot's of tools, tracking, etc. Great app!

Âncora Pulseirismo

The best app by far to increase sales consistently and build a solid relationship with the costumer, definetely recommend for everyone this app at first place. 5 stars without any doubts.

Reggaeton Store

Best app ever to email marketing! It has a lot of functionalities that make the work very easy and the UX flawless.

Elle Vie Body Products

I love Klaviyo and the customer service team is amazing. I recently attended Klaviyo ATX and the presentations were all very helpful. I realize that I have a lot to learn but the team was so resourceful and accommodating. I sat for a one on one with Aubrey and he showed me things in 15 minutes that would've taken me forever to figure out. I am so happy that I decided to drive down from Dallas to attend.