Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

4 Girlz

Great App but the support is one of the worst I have ever experienced, dropping it asap and I would NOT recommend this to anyone unless they fix their support, GOOD LUCK IF YOU TRY THEM !!

Fig Tree Club

Simple to use, the best email marketing app in Shopify.

Soulful Summitz

Great app to help my priceless passages store to build more trust to my customers.

Superbirdclean

Klaviyo - from the ease of use/powerful capabilities to the unbelievably outstanding customer service - is an absolute must-have for your Shopify store.

The first Klaviyo "flow" (automated emails) I set up was their "abandonded cart" flow...it brought in $300.00 in the first couple of days!!!

I would give Klaviyo and the whole Klaviyo team 1,000 Stars if I could.

Fiil Diva

Very good apps. I recommande it !

Wicked Good Perfume

Hands down the best email app out there-- and I've tried them all from Drip, Remarkety, Soundtest, Privy, Rare and Mail Chimp.

We're using this app for Wicked Good with great results. It's easy to install and very effective.

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Phone Holder Gadgets

This! If you are looking for an app for automating your emails, then this is the one. So easy to use and understand and the support is great. Just remember to turn the emails on to live instead of manual to send them automatically.

Puraorganic

I've been using Klaviyo for over a year and have to say it's definitely the best for eCommerce. It's also the most expensive, but worth the price if you can afford it.

Spirit Luxe

Klaviyo is epic. That's about all I have to say. Easy customization, great layout and easy navigation. Options galore too.

Local Legends Apparel

Terrible. I went through all the work of setting it up, uploading my subscribers, and writing my mailout - and it didn't send, told me it was being reviewed and would take at least 24 hours, and disabled my account. The event I was promoting ends tomorrow, this is garbage.