Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Fehez Com

worst customer support. They dont even bother to reply to your request and if you will be facing any problem then that is only your problem , they dont care and they throw everything on shopify , that ask them even if the problem is from their end.That dont even know about their codes.

worst app dont use it , you will loose money instead of making from them as they claim because they dont have proper docs to train you and no support at all,

Murchison Hume

We recently switched over to Klaviyo from Mailchimp, and I haven't stopped telling my coworkers how much I love Klaviyo since the switch. First off, Klaviyo makes the switch incredibly easy, and if you need, they will walk you through it step by step so that you don't lose any data. They seriously make everything easier, especially A/B Testing (which is a pain to set up in Mailchimp) and integration with Shopify (which is nearly impossible with Mailchimp). For example, we can actually send abandoned cart emails out of Klaviyo that pull images from our product pages! Access to customer profiles is much more insightful, and building out customer segments is a breeze.

Oh, and I can't forget to mention that Klaviyo support is incredibly helpful and responsive. I get responses within the hour (usually even quicker) during business hours. Kate from Klaviyo even helped me set up an email flow that would automatically send to customers asking them to review the exact products (with links and images and product variations) that they purchased.

Finally, another selling feature for us is that Klaviyo offers fly-out and pop-up modules for collecting customer emails who visit your website. We've been paying for another 3rd party app for this service but have been able to save that expense and put it into Klaviyo.

Seriously the best email marketing app on the market.

Waen

We still can't believe that this extremely beautifully designed app is free so we'd love to pay with a positive review if possible.

New Grounds Food

GET THIS APP RIGHT NOW!

Klaviyo is your one-stop solution for all email marketing with current and prospective customers. From newsletter signup welcome emails to checkout confirmation/thank you emails to abandoned cart emails to one time promotions, etc. Klaviyo helps you take care of all your email marketing needs.

You can use Mailchimp or Constant Contact, but they limit you. All of the actions and events are automatically pulled into Klaviyo -- so if you want to send a catered email to anyone who used a specific discount code, no problem.

Platform is awesome, intuitive, and easy to learn. Capabilities are endless with this app.

Get it right now! ITS FREE!

Nitrotennis

Very easy to use... Hope it will increase sales!

Shopthefinest

Best app on Shopify!!! Awesome customer service! MUST GET!

Kawartha

An absolute no brainer for anyone starting a shopify store. There is no other app in the app store that will drive more sales than Klaviyo. Spend the time and set up the drip campaigns and collect the email address and you will increase your revenue, period.

Msscguitar

Excellent quality app. I really like the customization options and creating campaigns is easy. Still getting the hang of "flows" but so far so good. I haven't had to contact support yet (which is a good thing). One of the only things I'd like to see is being able to customize the pop up with a custom image. Other than that, very pleased thus far.

Alexandreanissa

Great app! Easy to use. Awesome customer service!

TerraSlate Paper

Best free app on Shopify. Setting up automated emails is an absolute lifesaver. We also really like the automated cart abandonment emails. They increase conversions and gently nudge customers to complete their checkout. Great work Klaviyo, we've recommended the app to several of our clients with Shopify stores.