Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

The Veshti Company

Horrible Support! I had to send an order confirmation to my clients and it took almost 5-6 hours to upload the lists. After all that hassle when i hit send, this useless app says account disabled and they'll have to verify before ic ould send email. what a waste of freakin time! please use the BCC feature in your Gmail. That does a lot more than this useless piece of ....! Worst part is they take forever to respond to support requests!!

iWrap

Removed this app from the store but they are still billing me on a monthly basis. DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!

SlapCup

THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST. If you need Email Marketing look at any company except this one. Once you pay for your subscription they will block you from sending emails without any reason. That is not the worst part. The WORST IS THAT THEY KEEP THE MONET AND WONT REFUND.
I AM DEALING WITH MY BANK NOW TO GET OVER $1,000 USD BACK!!!
Francis Baker was the agent that was replying to me then he stopped replying. HORRIBLE PERSON, HORRIBLE COMPANY!!

SpecialCuff

Terrible customer service. Terrible app. They take your money and then close your account for NO REASON AT ALL and wont issue any refunds. They should have less than 4 star rating

Karma Bento - Upgrade Your Lunch

BUYERS BEWARE! One of the worst experiences since we launched our store. We spent thousands of dollars for our email automation strategy using Klaviyo. And then without any notice they closed our account, didn't provide any explanation at all just said "didn't meet their Terms". We did nothing wrong and lost thousands of dollars that we will probably never see again. I highly recommend you check out literally any other email providers if you don't want to lose all emails you built.

Hippie Pants

For such a hyped app, we're very underwhelmed by the experience.
1. Damn expensive for stores with large lists - I'm old enough to remember when telcos used to rip off customers with inflated SMS charges because people didn't realise they cost almost nothing to send. Seems similar here, email is cheap, dirt cheap, yes, charge a premium if you have proprietary segmentation, great software etc but klaviyo went too far imo.
2. Poor customer service and uninituitive install process
Despite price reservations we succumbed to the hype and adopted a cautious approach. As a test we installed on our secondary store which is quite small. We already do abandoned cart sequences etc so we decided to test their browse abandonment flow which would be incremental revenue. Weeks and pass and no flows are triggered. Apparently the automated shopify install PLUS manual web tracking install is not enough. There is some kind of 3rd step which depends on our theme. In their words "This is something I would suggest hiring development resources to achieve". WOW - go pay someone else to install one of our core features.
3. Security Risk
Just to recap, this app has been sat on our scondary store and hasn't fired a single email due to above feature not being part of the install and customer service being disinterested in onboarding a new client and us having other things to do. No big deal, we can find another app to test browse abandonment. Then we get an email saying, again, I quote "We experienced a security incident on our opt-out forms that resulted in the unauthorized disclosure of non-sensitive information" Now, remember this app is inactive and yet they tell us "A total of XX email addresses stored in your Klaviyo account were accessed through our opt-out related forms by unauthorized persons" WOW - we don't use klaviyo forms, literally no emails have been fired because the only flow setup is an inactive one. So, if it wasn't forms, how did they really leak the data and why do they consider emails to be non-sensitive data?!! Seems pretty sensitive to me.
Not much else to say, I'm sure it provides value to others, soem people seem to be happy with it but for us, can't think of a reason to give more than 1 star

WeJustSocial

I’m unable to find documentation around setting a confirmation email for my subscribers, I’m very confused by their plans. I have a lot of subscribers and before importing them, It looks like I would be charged may 100s of $ per month to hold them. I wasn’t able to find documentation on these issues.
I’m getting logged out regularly of my account and keep getting Captcha anytime I want to make a change. I’m not sure how to proceed. It’s also very time consuming to always keep login in, doing the two factor authentication and then doing it all again the next time I want to see the dashboard,. It’s a very tough experience I must say. It’s a nightmare to navigate the UI, I’m unsure which menu does what and I’m confused by the offering.
The error messages are also unclear and the documentation incomplete, I was unable to progress with setting this up properly. I hope I can get help. If we can get the login issue, the billing issue and the missing documentation issue I’ll update this review. Thanks and I hope you can improve your app.

Gearhuman

no confirmation email and I tried to do anything I could to find or receive their email. I subscribed the 550$/month for this app and I can't log in to the app currently
Email for support and no response for 1 week

BRILLANT Barcelona

No es útil, no se puede configurar nada ya que hay q estarlo actualizando la pagina, no esta claro como personalizar los correos. En fin poco practica y poco amigable

Raven Born

I wanted to try this app because it integrates with a lot of my other apps that I have... it sucks. You have to log in EVERY SINGLE TIME and recaptcha.. My account got deactivated randomly and haven't heard anything for a week. WTF? It's confusing to use and it takes a lot of time to create a newsletter. I'm switching back over to Seguno.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10