Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Pangolin Store

We were using this app for a month and the setup for re-targeting emails was easy enough and it seemed to be working, but was surprised to sign into the app today after a couple days of not signing into it only to find that it had completely disconnected sometime in the last couple of days (so our potential customers weren't sent emails), so I have the option to set it all up again and hope it doesn't happen again, or go with a different app..I think we all know which is the safer choice. But using the app at least was a good enough experience up until that point.

Innovative Journaling

When it comes to reviewing an app like this there are 2 things to consider… the app itself and the customer service. Also, the experience of the reviewer using the app. CRM apps always have a steep learning curve and so at the beginning support is needed to help us fill in the gaps where documentation is lacking. I have been using this app for about 2 years and participated in the Beta testing of their drag and drop Flows. I know my way around it but still need some help from time to time. I am writing this review so you know what are getting into before you make a purchase decision..
Like most apps, it has its quirks and that's all cool. You just need to learn them and just about every CRM app has a steep learning curve to overcome at the beginning so a good and timely support team is really critical. The app itself is a really great value. To capture all that value good customer service is needed and that is where Klaviyo falls short. In fact, over my last 20 years on ecommerce, this company’s customer service is, in my experience, one of the worst I have ever experienced. First off, they only have chat support and then... the chat hours are limited and the actual quality of the support is hit or miss. Be prepared to wait up to 45 minutes or longer to even get to a support rep. Although, to be fair, wait times, in my experience, have been as quick as 15 or 20 minutes. They do actively support the ecommerce community with fresh, innovative ideas and create videos which are totally awesome and very relevant. This is a great platform if they only had decent customer service.
I gave the rating of 2 only because of the app itself. It’s a good app with lousy support.
If you do decide to purchase this app then just know that the customer service is pretty terrible and that I am not just a newbie to this app but have been using it for about 2 years.

Shredded Dimension

i love this app but damn there customer service sucks so bad... tried contacting customer service because i forgot my password, but never got back to me. i tried reseting my password where you log in and never even work its like it was broken i couldnt even make a new account i dont know what happen but i was satisfied with that for sure

DÉCOR RARO

Poor support. Never heard anything back from them. Plans are super expensive. Paid over 250$ a month and support can't even reply to you!

Overall the software works, but it's such a hassle to set-up and use, a very unfriendly layout. Analytics is overly complicated too.

Rare Stance

The app itself might be great but their customer support is nothing to rave about. They do have a phone number but it's only if you're wanting to speak to sales. You can only email support but of course when you have urgent matters, you're not going to resolve the issue within your timeframe. The system disabled my account to be "reviewed by compliance team" right after I launched a time sensitive marketing campaign and looking to email my subscribers. My subscriber list should have been intergraded from shopify as they claim that is the main difference between Klaviyo and Mailchimp but when it comes to importing your list, you manually have to export from shopify and import because although they are automatically imported to your "profiles" they are not imported into your lists and segments which is pretty useless. So you have to manually export and import and even then they disable your account because it has to be reviewed by their compliance team... Since I signed up, all I have been experiencing is inconvenience to say the least. so far, wouldn't recommend it tbh... not to mention my call somehow got disconnected twice when I tried speaking with heir sales department.

Woodstone

I wish their fee was more reasonably , they are extremely expensive. Gosh $300 for 13k list. Even my whole Shopify account cost $75 a month. Charging that much is ridiculous.

Tandem

The app seems to be amazing and it has everything I need, but.......Unfortunately, I am not impressed by the level of customer service for new customers with under 500 emails. Its free to use BUT it takes at least 24 hours to receive any help. They rely mostly on training videos and FAQs, but if you need immediate help, this is not the app for you. I don't understand why they don't offer the same level of support for growing business. How do you expect to retain them?

The GearBuyz Store

UPDATE: Klaviyo is completely down. Even the main site is not responding.
UNACCEPTABLE!

SO FAR UNIMPRESSED! The system has serious performance issues. All day long no statistics are being returned and the whole system to me seems like its timed out big time. I was once a paying customer and returned but things are not the way they used to be.

Also, dont expect any kind of support from these people on a FREE TRIAL account. You will be lucky if you get a reply and when you do nothing gets resolved. Instead they ignore your email until you do.

What kind of business practice is this? Either you want trail / free accounts to signup or you dont? Take your pick.

1) System issues (since i signed back up)
2) Lousy support (no resolutions)

I know i know, as stated they dont support trial / free accounts. HINT: well maybe you should, thats where your future $$$$ is coming from.

PetSherpa

Super confusing and not easy to use or navigate. I also keep having issues with broken links in the email and when testing on myself, do not receive the abandonment emails despite customer support saying that everything looks like it's working correctly- and yes, I check my spam folder

ohsonutrition

I got a nasty shock when these guys billed me $700 for annual fees. Not reminders or notifications. When installed the app over a year ago our mailing list was much smaller. At least send a reminder since bills are not sent via Shopify. And to top it off our emails were not being sent because something changed and our domain wasn't verified so guess what? We'd been missing out sending emails to customers. Apps are meant to make the life of small businesses easier, not make them harder. We've found better options. Now we just need wait till our annual fee runs out. Never again!

Previous 1 3