Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Utopian Biggurlscorner

So far so good.I love the ease of the flows and content creations.Still really in testing phase and so i'll need a bit more time with it to give a more detailed review.

The Dogs Maid

Some of the language used to explain the processes was very confusing for me at first. I have learned most of it, but it could be explained a bit clearer. Overall a good application to use.

GLORI: Fit for a Queen

If you aren't on a paid account you can't call anyone but you can contact the support team. They really do follow up, are responsive and want you to get the hang of it. This isn't as simple as mailchimp but it's also more precise and that takes a little more IT involvement. I struggled but am happy

Nappy Rutz

So far, so good! Great tool to start with. In comparison to others, Klayvio is the best of them all. Take advantage of the free version just to see the results and you'll be a paying customer in no time

Comstock Heritage, Inc.

It seems to work great, once you figure it out :) I had a hard time distinguishing between a few things but I read up on it and it seems to work so far!

LifeSpirit | Sidi Life Products

I resisted installing of this app because I wanted to find less expensive options for sending emails and such. I spent hours, weeks, looking for a way to get popups, emails and the right integration within Shopify and, for it all to work seamlessly together. It was exhausting. Finally, I "bit the bullet" and installed Klaviyo. I love it! It can be a bit tricky to learn at first but, once you're over the first hurdles, it just works. Thanks Klaviyo

ILUVNIKI

A friend of mine recommended this app to me for my natural body care business. I use this app to help me with my email campaigns. The great thing (even though I just started using it) it tracks the emails. I was able to create my own email, which was so easy, as it was guided.

futureshock55

Nice app!Easy to use for beginners.With many cool features.Have a free subscription for less 250 customers

Andean Purveyors

Easy to use and great templates!! We are going to be upgrading for sure! Just sent our first email, so we are going to analyze it through the metrics

Good Life Trends

I used this app to help me do email marketing, as well as help me with the Abandoned cart, (when it happens). I like how it's being done and it would be nice to have more step by step instructions to follow, on all other aspects on how to use it better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6