Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Polcher & Co.

Great! I love this app. It has been pretty usefull for our online store. I just would love to get the emails directly in my inbox and not in my "Promotional" tab.

SmartChoi4U

So far it works well. We would like to use its features but we don't have enough time yet. As long as the app is free with offering basic features, we still use it instead of paying for other apps but missing the chance to utilize the tool. Good work team!

N á t t ú r a l

So far so good. A little bit complex, for someone who is completely self taught, but I think it's because it has a lot of features. The templates are good and its quite logical. Exited to see the results of our first email campaign!

Green Gruff

This app does most of what we need. It has great metrics and tracking, integrations, and have had good support. We have multiple accounts to manage our different stores so it would be great if we could integrate under one account. But, we're quite happy with the app.

Canadian Sanitizer

I use this app for all of my email marketing. I really enjoy its ease of use and powerful algorithms. I wish it was a bit cheaper but they do good work.

Sloop Fitness

This app is literally earning me money! Since the day i started i can see my revenue go up! I love how easy it is! Would like translations though...

Cciaco

Excelent app for marketing and re-marketing, really useful to recover abandened carts and other custumers. The only complain is that it doesn't have chat for tecnical support, and the tutorials not always are user friendly. Excelente aplicación para hacer marketing, remarketing. Muy util para recuperar carritos abandonados. La única queja que tengo es que no hay chat para soporte, y los tutoriales muchas veces no son muy user-friendly

Haven Bay

This is a great app, very easy to use and set up. It takes a while for someone to reply when having issues so a live chat would be so much more beneficial.

Belloost®

It's great, very easy to use and set up. The annoying thing is the slow customer service. it takes 24 hours to get a reply. A live chat would give it 5 stars. The training videos are great but just a bit long when you want to just get set up quickly. Overall a great experience so far!

Elm Tree Executive Cleaning

App isn't as user friendly as I'd like, but using lots of help docs. The customer service is amazing and quick! Automated email stating will take longer than usual and I hear back so fast! And super friendly. Email list only imported 2 without showing any error. Made recommendation to show an error instead of me guessing that I can import from shopify to here

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8