Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 15 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. Oktober 2017

I've been using Klaviyo for a few weeks now. Here are my thoughts.

This app has potential to be awesome. It has very powerful tools that allow it to integrate with shopify and many other apps and should allow you to very specifically target customers based on event and other criteria. It should also allow you to track very closely what kind of emails are working and which are not.

In actuality it is very cumbersome to set up and manage. The reporting doesn't seem to track all conversions so it's really hard to know what's working and what's not. The stats take a long time to update. I tried integrating it with JustUno and the integration works sometimes and doesn't work other times. It doesn't integrate with any of the apps that do live chat. Customer service is basically MIA.

I haven't made up my mind whether to delete this app or not. I put a lot of work into setting up flows and list and it seems to have so much potential, but in actuality I was getting better results from a simple once a week generic email. The app is very expensive and if I can't get it worked out I will have to switch to something else.

Mezuzah
Etwa ein monat mit der App
11. Mai 2018

Emails from shopify sign up page doesn't go to any list. Customer service tried to help me solve this problems, but after all it stil did not work.

Cuttingdiesstore
Litauen
Etwa ein monat mit der App
12. Juli 2020

I’m writing this review a week in. I actually think in the long-term this will be a good app for my store. But the on-boarding and customer service has been very disappointing. First, be aware that Klaviyo customer service is run by chat. I’ve had to enter the queue for that chat three times, the first two because I missed my moment to chat. The queues are upwards of 30-50 people long, which takes 30-45 minutes. And if you miss your window, you get back in line. It took me three hours in total to get a response. Second, while sales people were quick to respond in order to get a signup, they’ve all but ghosted since. For example, I emailed about my help-chat challenges and I heard nothing back. Third, they suggest you sign up for a paying account way too early. I HIGHLY recommend getting your customizations set up first. Klaviyo WILL start sending their own newsletter sub confirms, whether you’ve customized or not. All in all, I’d break it down like this: on-boarding and help desk 2/5; platform potential 4-4.5/5.

OuiSi
18 tage mit der App
12. August 2020

I'm not quite sure if I'm using it the right way but after configuring my auto welcome emails it seems doesn't work when the customer signs-up no thing is being sent to the inbox/junk mail. I have also tried to add my email and I haven't received any. a support would be appreciated.

Glory Deals
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
15 tage mit der App
29. August 2022

All the "influencers" recommend this app over everything else but I don't know why. My biggest complain is the lack of integration with existing products in your store! I've done all the right things but when I look up certain products. Nothing comes up! Honestly I can't see any of my products with or without searching. I'm guessing it has to do with not paying for it? That's my assumption. Will update my score if that aspect changes.

16-levels
5 tage mit der App
1. Oktober 2018

Pas mal comme appli :) je la test depuis un tout petit moment :) ça fait du bien mais je donnerais un autre avis quand je serais un peu ancien avec cette appli :)

DEGAMOS
Frankreich
Ein tag mit der App
10. August 2019

Well Im just getting used to the app so far so good Easy to find my way around
I will do another review once I've masted this.

Shinto Martial Arts Gear