Calificación general
4,4
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 75% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de mayo de 2024

Tom was excellent helping me with two issues today. He spent well over an hour troubleshooting some issues I had with integrations. He was very patient with me and was able to walk me through the steps in detail. Amazing service all around. Very prompt and clear.

Bened Life
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
20 de mayo de 2024

Great app. Does everything needed and MORE that we have yet to learn about!

COLEHERBALS
23 de mayo de 2024

Pretty crazy price increases on lifelong customers; we've been a customer since we ever started our business and Klaviyo has unfortunately become the only app in our stack that constantly increases their prices while adding 0 new features/functionality. it's good until you get up to ~50,000 or so profiles, then you should look to switch off of them.

Rejuvia
10 de mayo de 2024

Chris was the most helpful person in setting up a new flow. Helped me walk through each step and provided guidance throughout the process. Thank you, Chris!

Swig Life
21 de mayo de 2024

So easy to use and great ROI. New features and email flows are super helpful. SMS in UK is expensive so hopefully that will be looked at soon!

MakeBox & Co.
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
18 de mayo de 2024

Klaviyo is very user friendly and is consistently introducing new features and classes to help you manage your email/sms list to grow your business.

Liquid Dyet
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
24 de mayo de 2024

Worth every penny. Klaviyo is extremely user-friendly. Attributed revenue continues to climb with each new campaign I send through Klaviyo and we've significantly grown our email audience since signing onto the platform. Don't hesitate!

Burgeon Beer Company
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
21 de mayo de 2024

Klaviyo is an excellent and indispensable piece of marketing software. It's so powerful and flexible. It falls down ever so slightly on very very fringe use cases but in 99% of instances, it has EVERYTHING you need.
Better yet, the customer support is world class, with experts in the software endeavoring to find you a suitable solution - they really do care.
We're confident on our growth thanks to klaviyo supporting us so well.
Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

MYNEXTBIKE
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2024

Excellent APP and is so easy to use. Truly helps me automate all my emails to my customers. Makes my life easier! Thank you!

South African Sweets
10 meses usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2024

In July 2023, we transitioned our e-commerce platform from Magento to Shopify, a strategic move that has significantly enhanced our revenue streams.
By leveraging Klaviyo's robust suite of marketing automation tools, we have been able to meticulously craft and deploy a series of high-converting email flows.
Mastering the capabilities of this platform has unlocked tremendous potential, allowing us to capitalize on a singularly effective sales funnel that delivers remarkable results.

Hell Bunny