Reseñas (2.359)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 77% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 13% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de mayo de 2024

I love Klaviyo's seamless integration with Shopify. It makes marketing extremely easy for a non-marketing person such as myself.

Magnolia Skin Essentials
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
22 de abril de 2024

Email marketing is a must in any business!! Despite the "email is dead" moniker. Klaviyo's capabilities and functionality is top notch. They also have 5-star support, which I love. First, I always leave the support conversations with solutions. They go above and beyond with screenshots and/or recordings to ensure I understand what I'm asking about. They're super pleasant and effective. Couldn't recommend enough.

Terrell Dominick
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Klaviyo respondió 24 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your amazing review. We will make sure our support team hears this.

29 de abril de 2024

They maintain constant communication/support on channel performance, they excel at both day-to-day troubleshooting as well as success strategy. They're well integrated with most other platforms we use and have around the clock support. Can't recommend them enough!

Richer Poorer
Alrededor de 6 años usando la aplicación
3 de mayo de 2024

Every app has its flaws, but this integration rarely has one and has gone above and beyond most other apps. I'm very pleased with the metrics it brings over and communicates between the two platforms. And of course Klaviyo support is always top-notch the best of the best in my opinion. I look forward to seeing this integration develop!

Burley
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
15 de mayo de 2024

Tom was excellent helping me with two issues today. He spent well over an hour troubleshooting some issues I had with integrations. He was very patient with me and was able to walk me through the steps in detail. Amazing service all around. Very prompt and clear.

Bened Life
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
14 de junio de 2024

Klaviyo is a super easy email marketing platform that links seamlessly with Shopify. Very happy with the professional layout.

Trudy Rice Collection
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
11 de junio de 2024

Best email marketing platform in the game. Nothing else compares to klaviyo if you are trying to scale your business and grow sales. Their support is wonderful.

NatureWise
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
20 de mayo de 2024

Great app. Does everything needed and MORE that we have yet to learn about!

COLEHERBALS
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
1 de junio de 2024

With Klaviyo, I get the job done! It's very intuitive and provides a lot of helpful information. Integration with Shopify has been excellent.

Intertwined: Handmade for Good
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
7 de junio de 2024

I've enjoyed using Klaviyo. I have seen growth in our sales using it. They also do weekly classes about using their platform which has been very helpful.

Insatiable Turtles
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Klaviyo respondió 11 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We are very happy to hear you are enjoying the weekly webinars and academy.