Calificación general
4,1
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 73% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 15% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de enero de 2024

A little rocky of a start in the learning process. I think It's a great process but scheduling in time to really understand the interface is important and an investment. Would recommend for serious entrepreneurs

Cacti Oasis
Estados Unidos
5 meses usando la aplicación
Klaviyo respondió 23 de enero de 2024

Thank you for sharing your insights! Your feedback is valuable, and we're continually enhancing the UI to ensure a more intuitive user experience. If you have any questions or need assistance at any point, feel free to reach out – we're here to help.

15 de noviembre de 2023

Great service! Would highly recommend it, especially for those with Shopify stores

MARCO DAL MASO
Reino Unido
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
22 de diciembre de 2023

Die beste E-Mail Marketing App für Shopify!

gesegnet
Alemania
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
15 de noviembre de 2023

I was trying to set up an automation flow for my post-purchase, and I got stuck with the trigger. I asked for help from this wonderful Klaviyo support agent named Alex W. He's been very patient and helpful, guiding me through the steps and setup. A big shoutout to Alex – you are awesome, and I appreciate your excellent support and guidance. You made my day; keep up the good work!

HYGR
Malasia
5 meses usando la aplicación
21 de diciembre de 2023

Excellent product. Very intuitive to use and very flexible indeed. Chat support is absolutely excellent.

workweargurus.com
Reino Unido
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
4 de enero de 2024

I'm just getting to know this app, but I'm already blown away by all the possibilities and the support. I'm on the free plan and have access support via email only, but I get very detailed answers and guidance the same day!

maartjedeboer
Países Bajos
8 días usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

Trash email provider. Ruined our deliverability and billed us 300 usd more than the actual bill and when we asked for a refund they just disabled our account and we can no longer send emails to customers.

Personalize Everything
Italia
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2024

Meiner Meinung nach das beste E-Mail Marketing Tool. Auch der Support ist sehr kompetent und hat uns in allen Belangen super unterstützt.

SNYCE
Alemania
12 meses usando la aplicación
Klaviyo respondió 23 de enero de 2024

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback! Es freut uns zu hören, dass Sie unser E-Mail-Marketing-Tool als das beste betrachten. Wir sind erfreut, dass unser Support-Team kompetent ist und Sie in allen Angelegenheiten hervorragend unterstützt hat. Wenn Sie weitere Kommentare oder Vorschläge haben, teilen Sie sie bitte mit uns. Wir schätzen Ihre Unterstützung!

10 de noviembre de 2023

We used to love Klaviyo but like all techs these days phone support is obsolete and live chats are being abandoned during critical times. Chatbot assistance sends you into a frustrating loop of never-ending bot questions/answers. Complicated issues cannot be communicated and emails go unanswered. Chat is supposed to be live 9-5 EST but no one is ever available and you're told to just email. Will be looking to switch as the service is no longer top notch. Klaviyo always stood out on top, now they are on the bottom. Cost vs value is just not there.

Ativo Skincare Inc
Canadá
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
1 de diciembre de 2023

Shocked by the lack of onboarding, as this had been promised.
I find the whole platform very slow and unresponsive to the point of unusable at times.
The lack of 'support ticket ' system makes it impossible to manage help and issues.
Nobody takes ownership of issues.

Lack of outsourced specialists to code complex flows and Klavyio don't offer this as an extra.

For a program that is part owned by Shopify and designed to work with it, I don't understand how it has such traction.

Generally I am really disappointed. I will be looking for an alternative once I am further through my contract.

FrenchSoaps
Reino Unido
7 meses usando la aplicación