Calificación general
4,1
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 73% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 15% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
3 de enero de 2024

No integrity. The point of contacts have Zero integrity. Kyle Collingham canceled twice, and on the 2nd time didn't bother to send an email.

Then I contacted customer support, and they said they only cared about trouble shooting the product.

EDASI
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
9 de febrero de 2024

A very poor customer service :(
I'm brand new, I don't have any clients yet, and when I tried the Klaviyo app, all emails went directly to spam.
so...My ability to use this app is limited by this fundamental flaw. When I wrote to Klaviyo support, I received a reply that they did not offer any help if I had a free plan and suggested that I purchase a paid plan, however, since I'm a newbie, the paid plans are not good for me....
the very unpleasant situation.. it turns out their application requires payment to work at all in my case ... ugh bad attitude :(

Home Comfort Taps
Letonia
Klaviyo respondió 14 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for the feedback, we always try to improve not just our product but also our customers' interactions. We've reached out privately, so we can better assist you with this issue.

3 de abril de 2024

Probamos Klaviyo porque nos parecía un programa más profesional para email marketing, la personalización, las automatizaciones... En fin, muchas cosas buenas. Pero tras estar varias semanas con él nos dimos cuenta que gran parte de los mails que mandábamos terminaban en la carpeta de spam, cosa que no pasaba con otras dos aplicaciones que habíamos utilizado anteriormente. Además, el precio es excesivo para la cantidad de mails que permite enviar.

Blue Denim
España
Klaviyo respondió 8 de abril de 2024

¡Muchas gracias por tu revisión! Si encuentras algún problema con la entrega, por favor comunícate con nuestro equipo de soporte para que podamos evaluar el problema y solucionarlo. Puedes encontrar más información en nuestro sitio de soporte: https://www.klaviyo.com/support
y https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005247008#h_01HJ46QX72HMG4BSS726FJTXS7

14 de septiembre de 2022

They used to have great live chat support during business hours, and although they still "say" they do, and advertise it - THEY DON'T. I've tried multiple times on multiple days to get help through their chat support, and it just takes to you a form, to submit a ticket, and then they get back to you 2, 3 or 4 days later. This comes after they raised their prices. This seems to be a trend. This comes from a business owner that's been using Klaviyo for about 4 years now. The app is buggy, there's been no major updates or improvements over the years, and the cost goes up. They're ripe for a competitor to come in and provide better customer service, and a better UI experience at a lower cost.

West Major
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
16 de octubre de 2019

I got a nasty shock when these guys billed me $700 for annual fees. Not reminders or notifications. When installed the app over a year ago our mailing list was much smaller. At least send a reminder since bills are not sent via Shopify. And to top it off our emails were not being sent because something changed and our domain wasn't verified so guess what? We'd been missing out sending emails to customers. Apps are meant to make the life of small businesses easier, not make them harder. We've found better options. Now we just need wait till our annual fee runs out. Never again!

ohsonutrition
Nigeria
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
9 de agosto de 2019

My very first campaign was cancelled for no reason when I strategically planned the mailing on a specific date and time. So I lost a week on " in review" campaign that was never explained to why it was in review in the first place.

peoplesprideshoes
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
17 de septiembre de 2015

In the beginning there was great support. Since a few months the app does not what it suppose to do, sent email reminders to customers.
When I contact the support team all is well according to them. Unfortunatily this is not the case.
I really hope they get things sorted out, otherwise I'm afraid they will lose loads of customers.

Jumelle
Bélgica
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
14 de enero de 2022

Terrible support. They do the bare minimum to help their users and will make you use one of their partner developers if something isn't working. Any other app would try to help you with a problem you are having with their app but not Klaviyo.

Amino Nutraceuticals
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Klaviyo respondió 14 de enero de 2022

Thank you for sharing this. I'm having trouble finding your account, but would love to get a bit more information so we can improve our service. Can you please email us at feedback@klaviyo.com with your account name? I look forward to getting to the bottom of this with you!

10 de agosto de 2017

Team hard to get a hold off. Not responsive. The account was disabled. Need to reactive it.

Legomug
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
23 de junio de 2020

Poor support. Never heard anything back from them. Plans are super expensive. Paid over 250$ a month and support can't even reply to you!

Overall the software works, but it's such a hassle to set-up and use, a very unfriendly layout. Analytics is overly complicated too.

DÉCOR RARO