Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS , 1.810 reseñas
At first, using this app to create email flows and campaigns was incredibly user friendly and easy to use. I was very excited to send targeted emails to my new subscribers and loyal customers. Unfortunately, integrating the app with my custom theme "Flow" has been a different story. In my store, I have a pop up that collects new email subscribers. I can see that the customer is subscribed on my Shopify customers tab, However even after successfully embedding the Kalviyo app, I don't see those customers in the list I created in Klaviyo. I have reached out for help numerous times and the Klaviyo team says that it's not their problem and to reach out to the Flow theme developers. The Flow theme developers say it's not their problem and to reach out to the Klaviyo developers. I've read all the blog posts on email subscriber integration and even tried to fix the code myself to no avail. This process has been a little frustrating. I'd just love to send an email to a new subscriber...heavy sigh.
I can't figure out how to get my sign up form for my newsletter. I am so frustrated. It says it should work.
Hi there! Happy to help and our support team will be reaching out shortly to address your signup form issues. Keep an eye on your inbox!
TECHNICALLY MEDIOCRE APP:
- Very good Shopify integration for data flows, voucher generation, etc. (but others have similar features)
- OK email wizard (sometimes buggy so that you have to refresh, etc. but ok...); make sure you chose the new one (!) if you set up a test account; I first ended up in the old one which is a nightmare
- The brand-related items are by far worse than the beautiful pictures might suggest!
- One example: The possibilities to modify the DOI sign-up flows with regard to design, wording, brand appearance like fonts, etc. are extremely limited (it is for example not possible to have the important text elements with a lowercase "you" as it is correct in German; there is a "German version" with "Sie" and "German (Informal)" version which uses an uppercase "Du" but it is not possible to adjust that) - you can basically just put in your logo, select a font out of 15 different standard fonts, some colors and a translation version; that is not 2022!
- There are many "strange" limitations in the software; in some areas, there is a beautiful, modern interface with a lot of flexibility, in some others, there is just a very buggy old thing with weird restrictions and bugs ...WHAT IS SO BAD TO GIVE 2 STARS ONLY?
- The availability of the customer support is not acceptable! - And you will need the customer service if you want to use the tool for more than manual email campaigns because of those "strange" things I mentioned above (many of those issues are not documented and in most of the cases you will think "this must be possible, I simply don't find the button")
- Today, I managed to have 2 chats after about 1 hour of waiting time each; 4 further attempts failed because the chat with simply closed; 90 other users were waiting, too
- If you reach them, the quality is not as bad as many comments suggest, but still...
Hi! Thanks for this detailed feedback - it truly does help us. I'm going to have our growth team reach out to you and see if we can get some of these issues resolved. Look for an email from them very soon.
Unfortunately, not a good introduction on Klaviyo's part and support is slow to respond, if at all. Too bad! The Shopify integration does not work either. Support says everything is set up correctly but when I want to create a campaign, I have to manually export the contacts from Shopify and import them into Klaviyo. So what is the point of installing a Klaviyo app?
Hi Markus, thank you for sharing your experience and questions. I'm going to connect you with a team member who will address the confusion about our integration. They will provide you with some extra guidance and answer any questions you have. We are so excited to have you on Klaviyo!
I've been working with this app and find it to be confusing and hard to use. It doesn't update the list properly. I will be deleting the app because I'm frustrated with trying to get it to work. Also, support sucks.
I Installed the app due to the good reviews it had, but it started giving me problems since the 4th week, I talked to a customer agent and I spent literally 3 hours within a week sending her emails and her just giving me useless articles, my problem was related to the code, apparently klaviyo had some code problem so I got in a call with an agent and I shared screen, we tried and he didn't solve the problem, all he said is, you need to delete all the klaviyo code, yes manually, and now my newsletter when someone puts something will redirect to klaviyo saying there was a problem, I'm so disappointed, frustrated and honestly angry with this app and the customer service.
All right, apparently i cant make 1 star reviews, it wont let me submitt so i have to put 2..
Incredibly over complicated. The sales guy makes it seem super great, but only if you have someone on staff to take all the tutorials and figure out how it all works together.
I had high hopes but am very disappointed. I really hate Mailchimp and I needed something much better. When I first talked to Klaviyo (before I paid $400 fee) they were super nice, friendly and helpful. As soon as I paid my rep (Kaleigh) forgot to send me an invite to a conference call and didn't even schedule me in. I was sitting there like an idiot trying to get a hold of her because my entire schedule that day (a very busy day) revolved around that phone call. Finally she got on the phone and was rude and passive aggressive throughout that entire call and just tried to get rid of me because she double booked other calls. I almost canceled my subscription at that point. They gave me a different rep (Alex) who actually was quite amazing - so helpful, knowledgeable, super friendly, hard to believe both people work for the same company. So I made a mistake of not canceling my subscription. Today I was trying to create my first campaign and already ran into issues. I don't like to use the word ugly but I can't find anything else to describe their email templates. Just hideous. Even mailchimp was better. Very disappointing. I tried talking on their chat support (because even for $400 a month you don't get to talk to them on the phone) and Sammy - the person who was helping me was apparently from team Kaleigh - another passive aggressive jerk. I am going to speak to Omnisend today about switching because I have just had it with these guys. Which is too bad because I think they have a lot of good features (automation, segmentation, etc. etc.) and they have at least one competent product specialist (Alex) but in general UI is not that great and I don't see why I need to pay so much money just to have someone be so rude to me. I can get it for free.
We were using this app for a month and the setup for re-targeting emails was easy enough and it seemed to be working, but was surprised to sign into the app today after a couple days of not signing into it only to find that it had completely disconnected sometime in the last couple of days (so our potential customers weren't sent emails), so I have the option to set it all up again and hope it doesn't happen again, or go with a different app..I think we all know which is the safer choice. But using the app at least was a good enough experience up until that point.
the product works well,BUT the cancellation part is grey, I removed the app from Shopify thinking that everything was done and canceled, they keeping me charging $20 for the next 2 month, when I wanted to cancel I had to fill up a form and confirm by email, really tedious and grey cancellation procedure, instead of doing everything directly from Shopify, just gave them $40 for not sending any email, instructions VERY unclear, and they take advantage of all the users using Shopify in "auto-mode" installing and uninstalling and no need to think about it anymore, completely disappointed.